GDT: Feb 2/13| Boston @ Toronto | 7:00pm | CBC | Do you like Phil Kessel and the Leafs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcLeaf

rTXXkmA.png
Ms4FPEL.png

RUY32cG.png
X7bpblx.png

UhaheHl.png
JsoepF9.png

KjafHIV.png
JDi75ip.png

f1DFiqA.png
LZNwUH4.png

ZIcrQf0.png
UL6uZCz.png

JJnsqhP.png
KLvQvEw.png

bcIPo4M.png
Q2TSVGZ.png

ww1bi16.png
edStCF3.png

gpeJwhj.png
i3saqPk.png

KIkg1Id.png
zcwgdFP.png

rkueun6.png
2jQrj4l.png

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Big test this game will be. If the system seems to work against Boston, I might actually become a believer. Don't get pushed around.

Really wondering if Kadri will be able to sucker the Bruins into a bunch of penalties, hes done an amazing job at drawing penalties every game and the B's will be looking for a tussle after that Sabres game...

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
Unreal GDT i can see why you uploaded so early.

Kessel with the big game I hope and like the guy above me said hopefully kadri can sucker em into some penalties and we can get the pp going

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Amazing GDT Jmc

I don't get the reference or have any clue what show that's from lol. But it's sick

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Big test this game will be. If the system seems to work against Boston, I might actually become a believer. Don't get pushed around.

There is a fine line between not being a push-over and falling into their trap.

Really wondering if Kadri will be able to sucker the Bruins into a bunch of penalties, hes done an amazing job at drawing penalties every game and the B's will be looking for a tussle after that Sabres game...

- I dont think it'll be too hard, Boston just had their hive destroyed they're gonna come out swarming tommorow night just itching for any fight they can get, best thing to do is WALK AWAY, let these clowns loose their cool and we get a lot of powerplays.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Dont get the American Psyco theam but hopefully were Christian Bale in this situation killing Boston haha. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->