GDT: Feb. 19, 2006 | Canada vs. Finland | 3 PM ET | 9 PM CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Do the Canadian players think the net is somewhere on the glass.. never have I seen so many elite players not able to hit the broad side of a barn.. this is two games in a row now.

Quiet Robert

Feb 3, 2005
Ruutu is such a *****, he just let himself fall.

He really is the only player I don't like on Finland. Other than him, they play a hard, tough, fair game and are always giving 110% effort. Always a fun team to watch because you know they'll play their hearts out.

Edit: looks like Pronger's going off, ouch.

joe_shannon_1983*

Luongo made a huge save after the Finnish player absolutely undressed the Canadian defenseman.

Jokinen made Bouwmeester look really bad.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Thank god we have Pronger.. isnt that two games in a row now that he's taken a penalty to put the Canadians two men down? Funny, no one is mocking him.

The_Eck

Jan 5, 2006
Montreal
Finland look like globetrotters. Team Canada looks very slow.

Canadians are a bunch of egotistical jerks who are presently playing with no passion whatsoever.

joe_shannon_1983*

shakes said:
Thank god we have Pronger.. isnt that two games in a row now that he's taken a penalty to put the Canadians two men down? Funny, no one is mocking him.

Nobody mocks Pronger because it is all McCabe's fault and Bertuzzi's fault.

Didn't you get the memo?

Mar 1, 2002
shakes said:

I did...just not in this thread.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Someone needs to tell the commentator that Olli and Jussi are not brothers. Thats twice he's mentioned it.

joe_shannon_1983*

Luongo is going to have to steal this game it looks like, and thus far he looks up to the task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->