GDT: Feb 18th Wild @ Flames [7:30pm - SN1]

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm not really too bummed about this one. We made another comeback and got an important point out of it. We also gave ourselves a great chance to win, but just came up short.

I am annoyed at the way we lost it because it was a very costly mistake which was really obvious from a spectator's perspective.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'm not really too bummed about this one. We made another comeback and got an important point out of it. We also gave ourselves a great chance to win, but just came up short.

I am annoyed at the way we lost it because it was a very costly mistake which was really obvious from a spectator's perspective.
With how big of a part of our team Gaudreau is as a rookie I am not going to rip him for it since its the first time we can say he cost us anything. Which for game 58 ain't so bad.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Bad play by Johnny Hockey there to end the game; had a great game too.

It's okay. One point, that's big right now. We just need to keep winning and not looking back. There will be teams chasing us until game 82 of we're lucky... Just keep plugging.

Big roadie coming up, we've been bad against the east but it's due time we take advantage of weaker teams.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
With how big of a part of our team Gaudreau is as a rookie I am not going to rip him for it since its the first time we can say he cost us anything. Which for game 58 ain't so bad.

Remember that loss in Chicago? ;)

Anyway, yeah, if I thought he was going to rip him I'd make sure to include the fact that I've really appreciated his game all year in my post. But seeing as the only people who are going to read this are you folks, I'm okay with calling a spade a spade.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Remember that loss in Chicago? ;)

Anyway, yeah, if I thought he was going to rip him I'd make sure to include the fact that I've really appreciated his game all year in my post. But seeing as the only people who are going to read this are you folks, I'm okay with calling a spade a spade.
I wasn't meaning to call you out :laugh: just more or less saying why I was quiet.

And off hand I do not remember the Chicago game.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
in the playoff race thread I already gave LA the win, I am hoping this jinx's them :laugh:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Gaudreau has helped us win far more games than lost this year, it's unfortunate what happened at the end of this game but you just take it. His positives far outweigh the negatives, I bet he has a monster game in his next outing.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Gaudreau has helped us win far more games than lost this year, it's unfortunate what happened at the end of this game but you just take it. His positives far outweigh the negatives, I bet he has a monster game in his next outing.
Yeah, he's going to want to make up for it in a big way

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012

I hope so. He's been racking up points, but he has't really been game changing (know what I mean) for the past half dozen games or so.

Duck hunting on Friday. Thank God it's at the Dome :laugh:

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Random-Gif-random-22481281-240-211.gif

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
He wasn't stopping Hiller from making a save, it just went off him and in. Unlucky bounce.

Johnny had both a good game and a terribly game. Couldn't take a pass, get a shot off, but when the puck was on his stick, he made things happen. Just showing a little immaturity that will hopefully develop.

I just really hate Dubnyk. He's not that good!! Why can't we beat him!?

Watch it again. Hiller stretches to make the save and smacks into Johnny watching the play in the crease.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad