Favourite Simpsons Moments - part 33

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
You, president? This is the greatest country in the world. We've got a whole system set up to stop people like from ever becoming president!

Congo Jack

is a big fat mess.
Jun 28, 2011
Candy Apple Island
Jimbo: We got Skinner's underpants! And there's nothing you can do about it, Mr. Ex-Principal.

Principal Skinner: That's not true. I can buy a new pair! [checks his wallet] No, I can't. I needed those, I really did.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
BTf0z2_CEAATVgm.jpg

This is just your memory. I can't give you any new information.

Congo Jack

is a big fat mess.
Jun 28, 2011
Candy Apple Island
Mr. Burns: Smithers do you think you could dig up Al Jolson?
Smithers: Ummm... Remember we tried that?
Mr. Burns: Oh right, he's dead... and rather pungent. The rest of that night is something I'd like to forget.

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
Mr. Burns: I've decided to bring in a few ringers, professional baseballers. We'll give them token jobs at the plant and have them play on our softball team. Honus Wagner, Cap Anson, Mordecai "Three-Finger" Brown...

Smithers: Uh, sir?

Mr. Burns: What is it, Smithers?

Smithers: I'm afraid all of those players have retired and, uh... passed on. In fact, your right-fielder has been dead for a hundred and thirty years

HFBort

Are you talking to me?
Jan 9, 2010
Before we close this thread, I just want to add Thirty million vcash of HFboards' money to support the perverted arts.

bigdirty

Mar 11, 2010
"I've said it before, and I'll say it again: democracy simply doesn't work."

Well, this reporter was... possibly a little hasty earlier and would like to reaffirm his allegiance to this country and its human president. It may not be perfect, but it's the best government we have... for now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad