So...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I'm going to leave this thread up, even though Jake got another vote after this was posted.

Also, Dumoulin will be the next player added.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Still think Talbot... if not for his two goals in Game 7 against Detroit...then the wings would have been back to back champs.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Jake. Staal had some big moments for us, but Jake has put up historic numbers in the playoffs. That and Staal wanted to leave and Jake is still here making 750K for another year.

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Staal’s monster SHer in Game 4 changed the series. Without that goal Detroit likely goes up 3-1.

The difference is that Staal was a monster penalty killer for the Pens and was scoring short handed goals all year. Talbot was an easy going, fun fourth line player that wasnt expected to score, let alone twice in Game 7. This isn't a poll about who the best Pens players were/are, its a poll about our favorites and I just figured there were a lot of things that Max did that would have endeared him to the fans. Yeah it was painfully disgusting to see Max in a flyers uniform, but I try not to hold that against him.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
The difference is that Staal was a monster penalty killer for the Pens and was scoring short handed goals all year. Talbot was an easy going, fun fourth line player that wasnt expected to score, let alone twice in Game 7. This isn't a poll about who the best Pens players were/are, its a poll about our favorites and I just figured there were a lot of things that Max did that would have endeared him to the fans. Yeah it was painfully disgusting to see Max in a flyers uniform, but I try not to hold that against him.

I mean, that SH goal was probably my favorite moment of the Red Wings series tbh. You could tell the team was going to win from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad