AlertEntireDrever-size_restricted.gif

Bill has a couple cups. Tea anyone?
SippingTeaColbertStewart.gif

Last edited:

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I remember when I bought a Despres shersey (either in 2012 or '13), thinking he was going to be a key member of the team. So much for that.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
I remember when I bought a Despres shersey (either in 2012 or '13), thinking he was going to be a key member of the team. So much for that.
Hey! Habs still think so...

Might end up just playing for Laval's AHL Rocket though.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Wish him well, if only his hockey I.Q. was as high as his athletic skills... Sure deserves one last shot at it.

I always thought his hockey IQ was decent. After his concussion it may not have been (not sure if that is permanent though). He did do well in Russia by all reports.

He definitely came back too early but I know from experience that you can think you’re ready when you’re not. After my brain injury I went to Aussie Rules football training and stayed out of some of the heavier contact drills. My doctor pretty early on said I shouldn’t play in any contact sports. Can’t say I wasn’t tempted though. I miss it.

Reactions: BladeRunner66

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
I always thought his hockey IQ was decent. After his concussion it may not have been (not sure if that is permanent though). He did do well in Russia by all reports.

He definitely came back too early but I know from experience that you can think you’re ready when you’re not. After my brain injury I went to Aussie Rules football training and stayed out of some of the heavier contact drills. My doctor pretty early on said I shouldn’t play in any contact sports. Can’t say I wasn’t tempted though. I miss it.
Nice take on this, experience from yours i guess, must say i based my take on how he ended up out of the NHL, mixing I.Q. and concussions was a wrong assumption of mine.

He did look goofy though. :laugh:

Reactions: Tom Hanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad