Favourite Piece of Prospect Memorabilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

flip588

Mar 22, 2004
Just interested in any favourite or interesting pieces of memorabilia you guys have relating to your favourite prospect, or any other current prospects.

Mine would be my game used and autographed Stefan Ruzicka stick. :D

leafaholix*

June 2002 Beckett signed by Steen. June 2002 Hockey Canada magazine signed by Jason Spezza.

kmad

riot survivor
Jun 16, 2003
Vancouver
I got a baseball signed by Andy Pettite when he was with the Vancouver Canadiens. Sure he's not a prospect anymore and not a hockey player but it was cool how that turned out.

theo_60

Sep 18, 2004
Autographed 8x10 Sidney Crosby Team Canada picture. Not into the prospects but I have a tonne of autographed pictures of Gretzky, M. Richard, Howe, Orr, Lemieux, Heatley, Lafleur, Roy, Kovalchuk, Sakic, Brodeur, Bertuzzi, Thornton

sundinfan13

Dec 26, 2002
New Jersey
Visit site
I have a growing collection of signed prospect index cards. I've been collecting the last 2 years, and plan on keep going. I also send questionairres that some players fill out by hand. My list includes:

Raffi Torres, Braydon Coburn, Eric Staal, Jared Aulin, M.A. Fleury, Carlo Colaiacovo, Nate Horton, Zach Parise, Ryan Kesler, Danny Fritsche, Ryan Miller, P.M. Bouchard, Thomas Vanek, Dan Hamhuis, Rick Nash, Brent Seabrook, Ryan Stone, Alex Svitov, Adam Hall, Alex Frolov, Jeff Carter, Sidney Crosby, Wojtek Wolski, Cam Barker, Gilbert Brule, Guillaume Latendresse, Jay Bouwmeester, Robbie Schremp, Al Montoya, Devan Dubnyk, A.J. Thelen, and Drew Stafford.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Sept 04 pacific division prospect tournament game program signed by each Anaheim player on their picture, including Getzlaf, Perry, Tim Brent...

Avery4Byng*

A picture of myself with Sydney Crosby and one with my brother, Crosby and I.

Also a Canucks vintage jersey signed by Crosby......

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
Favorite would have to be the game used Robbie Schremp Syracuse Stars jersey. It's autographed "to scott thanks for all the support" and he wore it when he was like 12 or 13.

Other favorites:
Autographed Pyatt picture "To my biggest fan scott"
Autographed Mark Stuart USA post card "To my biggest fan scott" and a little note wishing me a good summer
Autographed Danny Fritsche picture "To my biggest fan scott"
an NTDP ticket signed by Casey Borer "To Hamburger Boy" (my last name)
Dave Steckel sent me an autographed card
Team signed Dartmouth program sent to me by Jessiman
a 99-00 NTDP pocket schedule signed by RJ Umberger
An Erie Otters 99-00 poster signed by the whole team
A BU 03-04 team signed poster

I also have a 95-96 Thunder Bay Kings AAA team picture with heerema, pyatt, sharp and a few others along with a program signed by most of them. Also got the jacket from that season.

Also a book from the 1993 team minnesota summer festival it has pictures and basic info on all the playersi n the tournament such as eric staal, ilya kovalchuk, taylor pyatt, eric brewer, ryan suter and TONS of others

and bunch of other stuff like that i cant remember

Last edited:

pucks1

Apr 23, 2004
JNRhockeyGURU said:
Favorite would have to be the game used Robbie Schremp Syracuse Stars jersey. It's autographed "to scott thanks for all the support" and he wore it when he was like 12 or 13.

Other favorites:
Autographed Pyatt picture "To my biggest fan scott"
Autographed Mark Stuart USA post card "To my biggest fan scott" and a little note wishing me a good summer
Autographed Danny Fritsche picture "To my biggest fan scott"
an NTDP ticket signed by Casey Borer "To Hamburger Boy" (my last name)
Dave Steckel sent me an autographed card
Team signed Dartmouth program sent to me by Jessiman
a 99-00 NTDP pocket schedule signed by RJ Umberger
An Erie Otters 99-00 poster signed by the whole team
A BU 03-04 team signed poster

I also have a 95-96 Thunder Bay Kings AAA team picture with heerema, pyatt, sharp and a few others along with a program signed by most of them. Also got the jacket from that season.

Also a book from the 1993 team minnesota summer festival it has pictures and basic info on all the playersi n the tournament such as eric staal, ilya kovalchuk, taylor pyatt, eric brewer, ryan suter and TONS of others

and bunch of other stuff like that i cant remember
How can you be all of their biggest fans?

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
haha i guess thats just how awesome i am? haha

well it's not like i'm saying thier my favorite player, just that i am their biggest fans...not mutually exclusive!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->