Favourite Past Habs 4th liner

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Mike McPhee was a big winger who didn't score much in the regular season. But when things got intense and the checking tight in the playoffs he always scored big goals.
That's what you need on a 4th line. I like that we have guys like Armia who is the type of guy who should be ideal in the post season. And yes I know he's not a 4th liner here.
Armia is an ideal guy for the 4th line. That's exactly the type of guy you want there. Can be used against scorers and make their lives difficult.

Reactions: azcanuck

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
I have to go with Bégin.... Is Mike Keane as a 4th liner, McPhee maybe..... whatever I was a Nordiques anyway! :laugh:

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I look at a few of these names, and I don't even remember them as 4th line guys, and I mean that as a compliment.

So whoever is my favourite, he's probably not perceived in my mind as a 4th line guy. Meaning I can't answer this question very well.

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
If everyone was healthy (Byron), I guess Shaw or Armia would be on the 4th line? That would be an upgrade.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Also forgot to add Brandon Prust his first season with us after the lockout. He wasn’t the same player after but he was great to watch that first year.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Mike McPhee was a big winger who didn't score much in the regular season. But when things got intense and the checking tight in the playoffs he always scored big goals.
That's what you need on a 4th line. I like that we have guys like Armia who is the type of guy who should be ideal in the post season. And yes I know he's not a 4th liner here.
McPhee played on the third line with Skrudland.

Reactions: Paddyjack

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Weise was also playing, for some time, in the top-6.. as was Deslauriers.

.. and Dandenault.
.. or Darche under Martin

Moen was interesting, although he probably played more on the 3rd line

Georges Laraque and George Parros though :sarcasm:

.. and Mark Streit :snide:

Didn't Laraque play top6 for a game or two?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad