• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Went with my last choice Gally, then Cammy and Halak. They were both fun to watch in that playoff run.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Halak%20stop%20sign.jpg

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
I really liked Recchi even though he was the result of a pretty poor trade. Can't vote, but if I could, it would be Recchi, Damphousse, Gallagher. Love what Radulov did, but think it would be a disservice to longer serving habs.

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Went with Halak, Cammalleri and Radulov for this round, almost went with Souray instead of Halak.

Add Desharnais... I don't mind seeing him in the options if people want to vote for him, I just didn't agree with him being there from the start, when we were voting for #1...

kgboomer

Nov 12, 2014
Gallagher is pretty much the image of the blue collar team Habs have become. A shame Bergebin wasn't able to re-signed Radulov, he was my favorite player with Subban gone. Anywayyyy, we're far from the Flying Frenchman here of the dynasty here.

Reactions: the

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
When's the last time Habs had a forward with Radu's talent, passion for the game and charisma?

Kovalev, then Mats Naslund.
(Vincent Damphousse was actually the better player, just not exactly one that oozed charisma).

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Gallagher is now in 6th by a large margin. Damphousse and Radulov are now 7th and 8th, but by weak margins.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
In case anyone cares, here is my list of favorites, in order:

Subban
Damphousse
Price
Roy (if he counts post-1993)
Theodore
Koivu
Markov

That's it. not sure i was a fan/like any of the other players. Maybe Kovalev, though sometimes he does/says things that annoy me. Don't like Radulov. I felt bad for Brisebois more than i liked him. I feel bad for Pacioretty (this off season) but never really liked him much. Maybe Shea Weber - i don't dislike him.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Kovalev, then Mats Naslund.
(Vincent Damphousse was actually the better player, just not exactly one that oozed charisma).
Exactly. Besides Kovalev, one has to go back 30+ years to find one. They just don't come around.

Last edited:

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
When's the last time Habs had a forward with Radu's talent, passion for the game and charisma?

Both Koivu and Kovalev.

I just find it ridiculous how a player that spent one year here could even crack a top 10 of favorite players over a time period of 25 years. It's asinine. It speaks, perhaps a little bit, to the lack of talent this team has fielded in that time period, but more so, to some really prevalent biases that voters are holding.

Reactions: BehindTheTimes

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Both Koivu and Kovalev.

I just find it ridiculous how a player that spent one year here could even crack a top 10 of favorite players over a time period of 25 years. It's asinine. It speaks, perhaps a little bit, to the lack of talent this team has fielded in that time period, but more so, to some really prevalent biases that voters are holding.
Eh, i guess the same could be said of Weber, who barely has over a year here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->