• Poll closed .

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
1) Saku Koivu
2) PK Subban
3) Andrei Markov
4) Alex Kovalev
5) Please participate in democracy.

Poll will be open for 36 hours this time. Please discuss an addition and whether or not multiple votes should be allowed in subsequent polls.

Gallagher added.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Unless someone convinces me otherwise, the next poll will be for spots 6,7,8 and everyone will get three votes.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I missed poll #4 but I would have voted for Kovalev anyway

I vote Cammy for this one. He was such a sniper and clutch goal scorer in the small time he was around. I still remember his reaction after he scored a goal in the Centennial game: the crowd really gave him a big ovation

Add: Paccioretty. Aside the last 2 years, he was a terrific goal scorer and I still liked him

Reactions: DAChampion

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Price
Add Roman Hamrlik

Take Out Vincent Damphousse from choices. Rationale : TOO important for the 1993 Cup. Basically, the same reason why Roy was excluded. Damphousse wasn't as important as Roy -- hell, he might not even have been more important than Eric Desjardins -- but he was the leading RS scorer and the leading PO scorer.

If Damphousse is taken out : Add Cristobal Huet.

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
I didn't see poll #4, but Kovalev was my choice from the beginning anyway!

Hmmm, it gets very interesting from there... I'll go with Cammalleri, gave us great hockey while he was here, including his clutch and unforgettable performance in the 2010 playoffs. Signature slapshot-on-the-knee... I do like Price, but he had so many ups and downs that its hard for me to mark him as a favorite, especially when our talented goaltenders have been Montreal's postcard since forever... maybe next round (well, he'll win this one anyway). I'm still super happy we have him and hopes he rebounds next season (or with the tank, the one after :P).

Add Gilmour... I know we probably won't even get to vote #15 and later or that if we make it there, we will have other "fun" choices...

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Gallagher get's added but no Pacioretty? I know he's not popular but he's accomplished way more for the Habs.

SpezNc2

Mar 3, 2002
This thread rankings is the proof we value more our players once they leave the habs.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Guess I am off from what most people liked in the last quarter century.

Saku Koivu
Andrei Markov
Pk Subban
Carey Price
Brenden Ghallagher

For now voted Price

Pickles

Apr 25, 2017
In the jar'o
I voted Turgeon. I still have a Turgeon jersey someplace. Unfortunately, he crumbled under the pressure of the captaincy which he wasn't suited for at all. Sound familiar?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad