Favourite Football Moments of the Year!

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Merry Christmas everyone!

With the New Year a week away I was wondering what people's favourite moments were of the year wheter it be a game, goal, pass, signing, sound bite etc! I was thinking it would be cool to create a kind of year in review on here, especially because it was a wild one!

PS Clips are great :)

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015

One of my favourite goals of the World Cup was this Xhaka strike. He is also finally starting to come into his own in the Arsenal squad which is amazing to finally see as he always puts in a shift playing for country.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015

This is the obvious the biggest game of the year for any Arsenal fans. That Torreira celebration gets me every time, so much passion!

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
From a personal perspective, the 2-0 win over City would be up there. Don't recall any other Chelsea matches getting me so amped this year.

From a footballing perspective, my favourite moments would include the second leg of City-Liverpool, Belgium-Brazil, the WC final, Croatia-Argentina, France-Argentina, Roma-Barcelona, and definitely others

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I will have to say..Croatia beating Argentina, Croatia beating England..

From a personal perspective, the 2-0 win over City would be up there. Don't recall any other Chelsea matches getting me so amped this year.

From a footballing perspective, my favourite moments would include the second leg of City-Liverpool, Belgium-Brazil, the WC final, Croatia-Argentina, France-Argentina, Roma-Barcelona, and definitely others

You guys are the worst.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015

Another absolutely banging game! That Balogun first touch of the game goal and the solo effort for Andone!

gscorer

Jan 9, 2006
Higuain winner in San siro

Brignoli equaliser against Milan (ahh, this was probably in the fall, well it so good I leave it here)

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
One of my favourite ongoing things would be the the Arsenal transition under Unai Emery. Its been a faster process than I ever would have thought.

Torreira has also been a highlight week in and week out

Reactions: S E P H

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
Ayoze Perez's equaliser against Arsenal.

Matt Ritchie's winners against Manchester United and Arsenal, particularly the revival of his corner flag-punting celebration for the latter goal.

The other highlight will be when another dismal, shitty year of supporting a parody of a football club finally drags itself to its miserable conclusion.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->