Favorite Team Ice Breaker

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Stole this from the football board since the basketball board doesn't get nearly as much love.

Trying to branch out from the Devils board.

I'm a Seton Hall Pirates fan above any other basketball squad at any level. In the NBA, I stuck with the Nets after they moved across the harbor just in case they ever get relevant again... Maybe. I don't know. :help:

Last edited:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Basketball is not really my favorite spectator sport, but I cheer for the Warriors. It's kind of a begrudgingly cheer now, in that they always win and they've kind of become like the late 1990s, early 2000s Yankees, that team you love to hate. It was nice the first year, it was decent the second year, but now my opinion of the NBA is they desperately need parity. I know they are gaining in ratings and I think that has to do more off the court and how personable players are, especially on Twitter, but the product on the court is a little boring.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Hornets for me. Been a fan going back to 1993 when they made the playoffs for the very first time and knocked out Boston on this last second show by 'Zo

Even 25 years later, this is still the most memorable moment in Charlotte Hornets/Bobcats/Hornets 2.0 history. Was all downhill into medicority from there.

lilphildub

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2009
Stole this from the football board since the basketball board doesn't get nearly as much love.

Trying to branch out from the Devils board and not on the main board, either.

I'm a Seton Hall Pirates fan above any other basketball squad at any level. In the NBA, I stuck with the Nets after they moved across the harbor just in case they ever get relevant again... Maybe. I don't know. :help:

I'm a Rutgers fan. I don't like you :sarcasm:

Chicago Bulls for me. All my polish friends loved MJ and the Bulls so followed along. Stuck with them for the years after though. In it for the long run!

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
NCAA wise its UK - have a lot of family in those ends. Most are U of L fans, but growing up years back one of my cousins was a UK fan and "turned me to the dark side" :laugh:

NBA - my cousins who got me into basketball all loved the Lakers but I gravitated towards the Sonics when The Glove was there and my interest was solidified when KD was drafted there (become a big fan of him in college).

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
My favorite team is the Washington Mystics, with the second place going to the Wizards (idk how they keep luring me back in damn it)

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Rockets. I enjoy watching them win 2/3 of their games every year.

Maestro84

May 3, 2018
Toronto
The raptors since they are my hometown team. However, the Warriors in the Curry era have been BY FAR the most exciting team to watch.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
@Avs_19 needs to post here. I just want to know why he chose the Heat. I mean I question his allegiance with the Red Sox and Avalanche given that he's from Alberta but that's a whole another story.

BJNT

Jan 12, 2015
Born and raised in Houston Texas. Been down with the Rockets since the championship years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad