Favorite Player you'll never get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derg12

Mar 12, 2014
Lundqvist -- I admire these old guard goalies that have dedicated their entire career to the same jersey. The man is a class act.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Can't see the Leafs ever getting Karlsson. But, the answer for me is probably Malkin. He's getting up there in years and he's a legend in Pitt.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Top 10 Fastest Most explosive NHL players All Time after voting. Great Video

You do realize the majority of people say McDavid is a faster and more explosive skater than Bure, right?

Posting a video some guy made shouldn't be taken as the gospel.

PenguinSpeed

Oct 4, 2017
You do realize the majority of people say McDavid is a faster and more explosive skater than Bure, right?

Posting a video some guy made shouldn't be taken as the gospel.

-It came from prosportstop.com voting. [mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
-It came from prosportstop.com voting. [mod]
I have been watching hockey for 35 years. I've seen all the modern greats: Gretzky, Mario, Crosby, Bossey, Stevie Y, Ron Francis (My all time childhood hero), Jagr, ect. Nobody was as minblowingly great as McDavid is. He is all those guys only advanced and evolved by a couple of generations. If it wasn't for the stupid lottery he would be a Sabre and I would know I would actually see them win a cup in my lifetime.

Last edited by a moderator:

PenguinSpeed

Oct 4, 2017
I have been watching hockey for 35 years. I've seen all the modern greats: Gretzky, Mario, Crosby, Bossey, Stevie Y, Ron Francis (My all time childhood hero), Jagr, ect. Nobody was as minblowingly great as McDavid is. He is all those guys only advanced and evolved by a couple of generations. If it wasn't for the stupid lottery he would be a Sabre and I would know I would actually see them win a cup in my lifetime.

-You have your opinion, and I have mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->