Favorite Player 2011 Draft

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
I like both Nugent-Hopkins and Bartschi a lot.

I guess I like them because they are so fun to watch, N-H, vision, the way he eludes checks, as of right now and what we know the best offensive player in the draft, Bartschi with his determination and skill and drive to make something happen every time he has the puck.

Last edited:

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
I think the best is Larsson, but he's not my favorite really...

I love Couturier and Huberdeau, but I guess I'll look at a guy who's not quite as hyped but who I could definitely see rising or just turning out to be a great pick, in Jonas Brodin.

He's a two way defenceman who is a bit on the small side at around 6'1 185, but he's big enough to handle himself. He has excellent in zone vision and is solid positionally, good with getting his stick in passing lanes and breaking up plays... He is decently physical and good at separating his man from the puck. His outlet pass is fantastic and will be extremely valuable in the NHL. He is a good skater but he uses it more for defence than for offence.

In the NHL, I think he will be a solid #3 type 30 point D-Man who plays top PK minutes, 2nd pairing PP, and excels everywhere. He will probably chip in 19-22mins per game, depending on the team.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
RNH, Duncan Siemens, Matt Puempel, Adam Lowry, Mark McNeill, Zibanejad

17Kurri

Apr 10, 2010
Adam Larsson and Sean Couturier, because they've been so good, and highly thought of, for so long.

Im Old Gregggg

Jun 22, 2010
Kitchener, On
Schiefele(Im also from and currently in Kitchener) Strome (Love the creativity) Zibinijad (Man does this guy look good!) Landeskog (Obvious leadership, hard work reasons) Murphy (Subban but white and needs to learn D like he did) Im a big Couterier fan he's my #1 in the draft over Nugent-Hopkins and Larsson. I just find he's more fun to watch and my team could use players on the bigger end of the spectrum ;)

im with this guy

gotta love the hometown boy schiefele, landeskog is a workhorse, murphy is the most dynamic player in the draft (moreso that RNH imo)

for me Zibinijad is own a whole different level .... has been my personal fav for months now love his game wish the leafs could draft him (could be our sundin lite) i think hes gonna be the steal of the draft (even in the top 10 haha)

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Jonathan Huberdeau is IMHO the best prospect to come out of the Q since 2005 !:)D)

I see him as a bigger/grittier Claude Giroux !

I'm still mind puzzled why he is not getting 1st overall consideration. I think the memorial cup might change that a bit tough !

oh and Jean-Gabriel Pageau !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad