Favorite Player 2011 Draft

SnipShow

Mar 12, 2009
U.S.A.
List your Favorite player for the upcoming draft and what you like about their skill set. Also throw in a prediction of what their stats could look like in their prime.

For me its Gabriel Landeskog- He hits, fights and will do whatever it takes for his team and never gives up. Really tough to get off the puck and does all the dirty work.

I could see him putting up 35G and 40A for 75PTS in his prime

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
My favourite is Nathan Beaulieu; he's talented D-man with great offensive skills, kinda like Mike Green.

I hope that Wild will pick him at #10.

Jayevs

Formerly avsman
Jul 29, 2010
Yeah i agree Gabriel Landeskog is my fav, hes got crazy good character he does everything, hes swedish but sounds like a north american which is also a plus hahaha

arsmaster*

I like the Nuge, too bad he is likely going to end up on a team I hate.

Worst case scenario is RNH goes to EDM and Larsson/Landeskog go to the Avs, unless of course Puempel drops to where the nucks pick.

BIG BLUE

Apr 4, 2009
Toronto
I grew up in Kitchener. My fav player in the 2011 draft is of course Scheif:

CHL+Top+Prospects+Headshots+DqQWRAjkf5yl.jpg

KingJet*

Mike St. Croix, if you knew him, easily one of the nicest guys you'd meet.

Plus hes legit good at hockey and will always impress.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
I'm gonna take two outside the top8:

Namestnikov and Noesen. Could probably add someone like Jensen too.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Adam Larsson - no one will work harder than him off the ice in training and focus...he ability for hard work is what turns good players to star players plus he is a real force on the ice at both ends.

Jonathan Huberdeau - The guy is a wizard with the puck just so exciting, his ability to know where everyone is on the ice is 2nd to none in this draft and his ability to score and playmake are just great.

Scoutguy77

Jun 7, 2009
fav player

Nathan Beauliea....great size and provides tons of offence
Zack Phillips...complete player and just keeps gettting better and better.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Well the top couple of guys aside, Dougie Hamilton. This guy is going to be an excellent player.

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011
Schiefele(Im also from and currently in Kitchener) Strome (Love the creativity) Zibinijad (Man does this guy look good!) Landeskog (Obvious leadership, hard work reasons) Murphy (Subban but white and needs to learn D like he did) Im a big Couterier fan he's my #1 in the draft over Nugent-Hopkins and Larsson. I just find he's more fun to watch and my team could use players on the bigger end of the spectrum ;)

SuperSaiyanBeastmode

May 20, 2010
Ontario
Boone Jenner! Sick name, plays the game hard, and is a center= will be pissed if he is taken within 2-3 spots before us, or taken right after our 1st first rd pick.

speeds

Feb 27, 2002
St.Albert
Visit site
Adam Larsson - no one will work harder than him off the ice in training and focus...he ability for hard work is what turns good players to star players plus he is a real force on the ice at both ends.

Jonathan Huberdeau - The guy is a wizard with the puck just so exciting, his ability to know where everyone is on the ice is 2nd to none in this draft and his ability to score and playmake are just great.

What are your thoughts on Nugent-Hopkins vs. Huberdeau? Would you say those are the 2 players with the best "hockey sense" in this draft, or do you see others as being in the conversation - in particular among the other top 10 candidates?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->