Favorite Pizza restaurant/fast food place

SlickShot

Feb 8, 2019
What is your favorite pizza restaurant/fast food?

There is a family privately owned pizza place close to my house called Pizza 22. The pricing is good and they load their pizzas with lot's of toppings so you get your money's worth. I also like Little Caesars pizza from time to time. Those are my top two.

Last edited:

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Hey @New Jersey , do you guys have tomato pie down there like we did in the 315?

lol, well, tomato pie is good but it's certainly different.

also, to contribute to this thread, i'll say none and point out that everything is disgusting slop compared to the average hole in the wall that sells pizza [for less money] in the north jersey/nyc area.

but, for the sake of discussion, if it's 1:30 am and i'm inebriated, domino's all the way.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
lol, well, tomato pie is good but it's certainly different.

also, to contribute to this thread, i'll say none and point out that everything is disgusting slop compared to the average hole in the wall that sells pizza [for less money] in the north jersey/nyc area.

but, for the sake of discussion, if it's 1:30 am and i'm inebriated, domino's all the way.
#preach
#truth
#literallydominoes

Where in the heck else are you going to be able to place an order for picking-up for a LARGE sized pizza for only $7.99 dollars in the US when you want a LARGE sized pizza for less then $8 bux and know for a FACT that it will be of almost literally the exact precise same quality as the last one you had ordered and picked up from them in 2019?

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
#preach
#truth
#literallydominoes

Where in the heck else are you going to be able to place an order for picking-up for a LARGE sized pizza for only $7.99 dollars in the US when you want a LARGE sized pizza for less then $8 bux and know for a FACT that it will be of almost literally the exact precise same quality as the last one you had ordered and picked up from them in 2019?
I Literally AnGree that Domino`s has the Bes`t `Value` Pizza `n` u Can get 2 Medium TWO toppin`g Pizzazz`z for Literally only $5.99 Dollar`s `n` 99¢ Cent`s Each With Unmatch`d Consisten`Cy.

HOWEVER, Riddle Me This: I Will Throw Pizzazz Hut into the "Mix" for the Bes`t `Overall` Pizzazz, with their Stuff`d Crus`t Ovverin`g`s, U Literally Cannot Beet it. I would Literally Pay any AnMount of Price for there Stuff`d Crus`t.

Father Jonathan can go f*** Him`Selve. :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
(Stupid Boston's Pizza closing near ASU's Tempe campus! Now my Octoberfest restaurant is gone! :( )

Barro's is the good chain in Phoenix, but I haven't been in a while. Pizza Hit is my favorite quick pizza joint, and one is close to my house. I can't go against McDonald's. ;)

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
JMnxZok.jpg
\

He's no Chef Boyardee, but it's legit.

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Franchised pizza chains blow! Western New York..Niagara to Buffalo..pretty much any privately owned joint...Sammys or La Hacienda in the Falls is 'Flavor Town'...Manhattans in St Catharines does a good job of imitating that style as well (must be buying the pepperoni and cheese from the U.S. side)..That said ,there really is no accounting for taste!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad