Favorite Penguin Tournament (Lemieux Era-Current) - Semifinals - VOTING CLOSED

Vote for your favourite player in each pairing (not necessarily the best)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I populated the bracket by Hockey References' Point Shares from the 1984/85 season (Lemieux debut) to the current season. Kind of a rough estimate of impact on the team in these years.

povl78j7.svg

Reactions: EightyOne

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
It can't be easy having to be stuck playing behind the prodigious poster boy in a foreign country.

Malkin has endured more than any player should.

Hell, at least Jagr got to take the reins for a good chunk of years and emerge (only somewhat) from the shadow of Mario.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I'm interested to see how Malkin does here. I think Sid is the better hockey player but Malkin is more endearing so I voted for Malkin.

“Better” is relatively subjective and shouldn’t be the basis of the vote here...Sid is a completely different player and has been more productive in a lot of ways, including fewer injured games overall...I think G is the more talented player...I love watching him play...he plays more like Mario who’s my favorite player...it’s about entertainment after all

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I can't think of many players I respect more than Crosby. The guy has done it all and is exactly what you want in a team captain.

But, I mean... if we're talking favorite here... well... I've been saying it for years, now.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Favorite is one thing, and consistency is another. I have Sid in that department. Though, I love Geno and his goofy self.

There are just some things Geno can't do. It's not his fault, just as it's not Sid's fault he's only 5'11, but I wouldn't change a thing.

Well...Maybe that neither had the injuries. Then things might be different.

But.. here we are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad