Favorite KHL Player and Why?

Hilly1

Ak Bars Fanatic
Aug 23, 2013
G Konstantin Barulin (Ak Bars)

Reason: He is consistently one of the best netminders in Europe from year to year always putting up great numbers. Barulin has the potential to steal games and to put the team on his back due to his great positioning between the pipes.

Mimico

Good Ol' Mimico Boy
Aug 25, 2013
Tarana, Ontario
C Tony MÃ¥rtensson (SKA)

Reason: He plays a 200-foot game yet he still manages to produce at an elite level. His elusive mobility and puck skills make him a deadly force offensively while his excellent zone coverage and ability to win d-zone faceoffs make him an invaluable player in his own end.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
F Miks Indrašis (Dinamo Rīga) - in my opinion he is one of the up-and-comming stars of this league,incredibly soft hands,good shot,above average hockey IQ and great passing and all of this while only beeing 22.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
G Michael Garnett (Traktor) - one of the best goalies in the whole league, always hard-working and very humble :)

jaco

Oct 21, 2011
Nikolay Zherdev - When he's on fire he's a treat to watch.... Ok, ok, his work ethic could be better.... but those hands are sheer magic.

King EK65

#KuldaApproved
Jun 26, 2013
Canada
F - MārtiņÅ¡ Karsums (Dynamo Moscow) Makes good hits for his size, can score and can create plays and is very interesting player to watch.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
I have 3. Panarin and Kagarlitsky because in terms off skill, they are elite. Both are a pleasure to the eye to watch. Both are young and will eventually be big stars of the league. Right there with Indrasis in terms of young stars.

Zherdev is my favourite vet because when he is on his game he makes things happen that few players in the world can do. Ultra slick hands/moves --> reminds me why I like Russian(Ukrainian lol) hockey so much :nod:.

dragon sur glace

Jul 16, 2013
Quebec
Evgeni Kuznetsov is my favorite khl player cause he is smart , great hockey sense , speed and agility to move the puck very well simply the best for years to come in Capitals top 6 forward .can get 60 70 points on a full nhl season .

Dragon sur glace

Hockeyfan31*

Probably Radulov, very skilled obviously, but a person with character, non boring hockey player. He can score amazing goal or make even better assist and then he can say something to the ref or hit coach lol

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
anisin, you need some serious balls to call your gm a black marketeer (the russian word is even more derogatory). but really, he seems like a heck of a guy. favorite hockey (not only in the khl) player by a huge margin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad