OT: Favorite Foods; Mainly Chips

Retrocity

The Ninja
Sep 5, 2007
Pittsburgh
You just have to find the right hot sauce, there are so many styles and varieties.

I had a pineapple rum hot sauce in Florida last year, the rum taste was very strong. A lot of the restaurants I ate at had their own house hot sauce, which was awesome rather than them giving you just the standard red hot or whatnot. A lot of tropical fruits and various peppers incorporated.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
0004840000010_500X500.jpg

Cheap as shit and better than all the other hot sauces I've had. Unless you're looking for something specialized and unique, just buy that.

Pengwins

Jun 13, 2017
0004840000010_500X500.jpg

Cheap as **** and better than all the other hot sauces I've had. Unless you're looking for something specialized and unique, just buy that.
I have an extensive collection of hot sauces and I use different types for different things. Overall, Crystal is easily my favorite

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Pittsburgh BBQ Company (on Banksville) is open again... their brisket is utterly insane. I'd skip the ribs and just get the brisket there.

Also - in North Hills - Ting's Kitchen serves up some great asian fare. Kinda pricy, but worth it

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
ketchup is great on burgers and on most fried things. I like BBQ sauce too, but mostly as a sauce on actual BBQ meats like ribs or pulled pork. I tend to prefer ketchup for a dipping sauce for things like fries or chicken tenders.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Shouldn't have eaten that ketchup.

tumblr_m6wtn87xiV1qffexho1_500.gif

Dislike. The ketchup heals.

ketchup is great on burgers and on most fried things. I like BBQ sauce too, but mostly as a sauce on actual BBQ meats like ribs or pulled pork. I tend to prefer ketchup for a dipping sauce for things like fries or chicken tenders.

Things I have ketchup with off the top of my head. Fries, onion rings, macaroni and cheese, eggs, hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese, bacon, meatloaf, hash browns.

Agreed about barbecue sauce but it has more variety than ketchup.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Things I have ketchup with off the top of my head. Fries, onion rings, macaroni and cheese, eggs, hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese, bacon, meatloaf, hash browns.

Agreed about barbecue sauce but it has more variety than ketchup.

I use hot sauce on eggs. Mac and Cheese I don't use anything else. Grilled Cheese I use nothing or dip in tomato soup. But ketchup on bacon? Huh?

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I use hot sauce on eggs. Mac and Cheese I don't use anything else. Grilled Cheese I use nothing or dip in tomato soup. But ketchup on bacon? Huh?

If I’m eating something like eggs and bacon I dip the bacon in the ketchup.

Some of y'all have the palate of a toddler.

I’m the end result of if you can’t cook your child will put ketchup (and other sauces) on things to help mask that and develop a taste for it. I’ll eat a tonne if stuff and I don’t have it with everything but the habit has been learned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->