Favorite Coyotes - Bye Week Poll! - Vote for 3!

Top 3 favorites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
We need something to do besides the usual carping.

Who are your top 3 favorite Coyotes? Not best, your own fan favorites. Though if you just like the best players that's fine too :P

After this we'll do 4-6.

I can add names if you want, just post them. I tried to include some of the more glue guys and such in the poll.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
When I was younger, I also liked Langkow in his first stint with us. To me at the time he just seemed to get it done and fly under the radar from more popular players. Was a hard choice between the Repo man and OEL for me, but for this poll I'll do #27... just based on positive fan experiences with him as a younger lad. Next time, it could be OEL... could be haha.

Ps... Don't see Nash on this list :sarcasm:

ps ps... this was a hard list to choose from for me!

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
One and two were easy for me. Three is really hard. Settled on Bally bc I figured he'd be under-represented.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
JR was my favourite player before the Coyotes existed. Tkachuk was a douche. Dally, Tocch, Teppo, Gartner were great from that time frame. Nagy, Zues, Carney, Yandle Veby, Domi, Manson are all great for their own reasons, too.

I remember briefly running a line of Jim Cummins, Jim McKenzie, centered by Mark Janssens which other than the TK-JR-Tocchet and Vrb-Hanzal- Whitney lines might be my favourite Coyotes line ever. Haha

BigJCaRoach

I howl
Sponsor
Oct 5, 2005
The Desert
Poll needed Laddy Nagy.

I went Doaner, JR Superstar and Marty Hanzal.

#97 become one of my favorite numbers growing up and #11 was a rock here for awhile, albeit an injured one

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I'd be surprised if Nagy would crack someones top 3 but he should definitely be added for subsequent rounds. I can see some having him in their 4-6 range and many having him in their 7-9.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
The only time I've ever cheered a player getting injured was a time that Nash (STL) lined up and charged KTkachuk(PHX) and Nash took the worst of it and hit his head on the ice. I hated him. Worse was when we added him to the roster (they took Stempniak a future Coyote via trade with the pick as I remember).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad