OT: Favorite burger place in Arizona

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
New place called Caveman Burger on 7th street and Bell is unreal.

But from the poll, gotta go with Islands. Love that place. Fast food wise, it goes Whataburger then In-n-out.

Reactions: ck26

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
It was the ranch burger at Lenny's (35th Ave and Tbird specifically), but then I tried the bacon cheeseburger at Chuckbox.

Also, another +1 for King Gyro.

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
Did anyone ever go to the Heart Attack Grill when it was here?

As for chain burgers, I keep going back and forth with In n Out and Whataburger. I had Lenny's recently and I wasn't impressed with what I ordered. They got rid of the teriyaki mushroom burger.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Did anyone ever go to the Heart Attack Grill when it was here?

As for chain burgers, I keep going back and forth with In n Out and Whataburger. I had Lenny's recently and I wasn't impressed with what I ordered. They got rid of the teriyaki mushroom burger.

I used to go to HAG with my dad before they closed it down. Burgers were ok but the fries were awesome. Gatta love that deep fried lard.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
At least you have good taste in cars.:laugh:
What exactly are you disagreeing with? The Stand is good. Their banana shakes are awesome. When it comes to fast food chains, Five Guys makes a great burger.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
What exactly are you disagreeing with? The Stand is good. Their banana shakes are awesome. When it comes to fast food chains, Five Guys makes a great burger.

I think Five Guys is terrible. They give you lots, but poor quality. I have not been there in a couple of years, maybe I will try one this week. On second thought, maybe not.:) I have never been to The Stand, so maybe I will try them.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I think Five Guys is terrible. They give you lots, but poor quality. I have not been there in a couple of years, maybe I will try one this week. On second thought, maybe not.:) I have never been to The Stand, so maybe I will try them.
Five Guys is terrible?! Are you a prima donna Jakey?

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Five Guys is Good. My favorite chain burger since no In-n-Out where I live.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Five Guys is Good. My favorite chain burger since no In-n-Out where I live.

My wife likes In-n-out, but the last time we were disappointed. Seemed like they used a smaller patty. Good value though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->