Favorite Brekkie Food

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
English breakfast gang here. Toast and poptarts. Eggs benedict. Black tea. Americana with skimmed milk. Kale smoothie. Half a glass of whisky.

HugginThePost

Flames Suck
Sponsor
Dec 28, 2006
Back to the Sweat Box
English breakfast gang here. Toast and poptarts. Eggs benedict. Black tea. Americana with skimmed milk. Kale smoothie. Half a glass of whisky.

The "Full Bifta".....?? That seems far and away not a typical full English breakfast!!

There is nothing better than Eggs Benedict for breakfast.....but reserved for Sunday's only.

Normally.....a simple breakfast taco. Eggs, cheese, sausage (chorizo), cilantro and some nice hot green salsa.

Reactions: VickAshley

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I go out to the same restaurant for late breakfast nearly every single Sunday with my grandfather. Every Sunday I get the same order:

-Sausage & Cheese Omelet
-Home Fries
-Wheat Toast
-No Jelly
-6-8 cups of black coffee. (Pour it myself b/c I drink it faster than the servers pour).
-One cup of ice (to cool the coffee)
-One cup of water to drink

I get this same order no matter where I go for Breakfast.

Reactions: VickAshley

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
I go out to the same restaurant for late breakfast nearly every single Sunday with my grandfather. Every Sunday I get the same order:

-Sausage & Cheese Omelet
-Home Fries
-Wheat Toast
-No Jelly
-6-8 cups of black coffee. (Pour it myself b/c I drink it faster than the servers pour).
-One cup of ice (to cool the coffee)
-One cup of water to drink

I get this same order no matter where I go for Breakfast.
You really live life on the edge mister

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Ashbae is making me smoked salmon bennies and sides of craft corned beefed hash on Sunday before the bears game. It's going to literally be "lit." I can't ****ing WAIT!

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
My late father's side grandmom has these "sausage balls." (Don't get any ideas, perverts!) They're a combination of Bisquick biscuit mix, breakfast sausage crumbles (preferably mild), and shredded Cheddar cheese. What makes them good is dipping the balls in yellow mustard.

Honorable mentioned: Biscuits & gravy, sausage biscuit sandwich with a little mustard, pancakes, and chicken biscuits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->