Favorite bottom 6 player? (Post-lockout)

Dwight

The French Tickler
Jul 8, 2006
West Island
Voted Metro. That moustache was key. Love Weise, Prust, and Moore. Lappy had his moments and props to Kosto for his attempt to speak French.

Halpern should be up there, as should Bonk, and I'll give a shoutout to Brad Staubitz too :D

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
I don't wanna derail the thread but what's the difference between DD and Metropolit ;)

Playing style, intensity, age, role on the team, games played, goals, points, assists, +/-, PIMs, shots, TOI/g, special team usage, size, demeanor, face, body hair, name, skates, background, brain chemistry, etc etc. Unless this was the set up to some bad joke please please please get out of here with this nonsense. Please no DD talk here. One thread. Please post your opinion on the the poll or thread or move along.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Playing style, intensity, age, role on the team, games played, goals, points, assists, +/-, PIMs, shots, TOI/g, special team usage, size, demeanor, face, body hair, name, skates, background, brain chemistry, etc etc. Unless this was the set up to some bad joke please please please get out of here with this nonsense. Please no DD talk here. One thread. Please post your opinion on the the poll or thread or move along.

I was serious. Both players have had to work hard to make it to the NHL, difference is that Metropolit was around when the NHL had an agenda against smaller players for bottom 6 roles. Metropolit had some very nice tools and was a smart player just like DD. Both can grow some mean handlebars and are good players on the PP. Both were mediocre in their own end.

PS: I started the thread and I was not 'trolling', I'm 100% serious.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Given the abundance of DD threads and the fact that DD has been a fixture in the top 6 for the last 4 years, please try to keep this about the bottom 6 players who played in the bottom 6 during their time with the Canadiens, even if you believe the comparison is pertinent.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad