Favin's Top 100 Prospects

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
2019 draft.
Okay well this isnt just the 2019 draft.

And csb had him 8th just in terms of NA skaters. So what, 11th or 12th over all?

Sounds to me like when you add in the past couple of drafts and other thats pretty much exactly where you might expect him.

d rake

Jan 7, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
Okay well this isnt just the 2019 draft.

And csb had him 8th just in terms of NA skaters. So what, 11th or 12th over all?

Sounds to me like when you add in the past couple of drafts and other thats pretty much exactly where you might expect him.
Yeah it seems about right, I was just giving you the what that guy thought Caufield was top 8 for.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah it seems about right, I was just giving you the what that guy thought Caufield was top 8 for.
Oh. Okay.

People will always complain.

In fact unless ive miscounted there are 7 prospects in the list from 2019 ahead of him so that actually places him at 8th from the 2019 draft on the list. :laugh:

Last edited:

Favin

Jun 24, 2015
Toronto
Thanks for posting....I'm sure this took you alot of time and effort.

I might disagree with some rankings, but hey, its all opinion right. The only one Il'll mention is:

17. Cayden Primeau, G, MTL
20. Michael McNiven, G, MTL

Seems really low on Primeau...couldn't believe him and McNiven are that close.

Yeah, my bearish take on Primeau seems to be a minority opinion. Lack of opportunity plays a role in his ranking. In general, goalies are tough...there are a handful of guys I like, a bunch I don't...and a pretty large in-between.

People will always complain.

The opposite of praise is not complaint, it is apathy

DollardStLaurent

May 15, 2014
I like the list a lot but I'm disappointed that Emil Bemstrom was omitted. He led the Swedish Hockey League as a 19 year old rookie with 23 goals scored.

Reactions: Favin

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
Ivan Prosvetov was as good a goalie in the OHL. Has some maturing to do but his skill level is high and his size 6'5 with agility is a prospect on the rise. Otherwise thanks for the lists and your time.

Brownies

Interesting list, good work ! I’m a montreal fan and yeah I’d like our prospects to be higher, but there is legitimate concerns with all of them pretty much so I understand. We are happy because we have a bunch of really good guys performing better than expected, but individually none is a sure fire top line/pairing D, IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->