GDT: Faulking Reunion in STL

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
"I won't feel as bad for slashing guys and checking them whenever I do in practice sometimes," Faulk said. "I don't know, I haven't gone through it, so I can't really say what it'll be like tomorrow. But it should be fun, and I'll be excited.

Sounds like it's also gonna be an Edmundson lovefest based on the chatter and articles...a bit of seller's remorse going on out there.

Last edited:

Tryamw

Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Isn't he an Oiler? (Brad Malone)

Well time to put on some big boy pants and Show up to start the game... Win this and Let Faulk go back to his home in sadness. Should be easier since the game starts in the "second" period. :)

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Blues fans will appreciate Faulk in due time when Pietrangelo gets his 8x11.5 from some desperate team this offseason. Right now, they’re just stacking up the right side for another cup run, but there’s a reason why Faulk was extended long-term. I just hope that he doesn’t score against us, that’s all.

Reactions: zman77 and Tryamw

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Once again the internet fails me; there is no gif from Coupling where Susan tells Steve he's definitely getting lucky tonight (just to take the pressure off him).

But, there's a link to the script. I'll post that then, under protest:

Coupling (2000) s01e02 Episode Script | SS

That was such a great damned show.

I remember watching The Crown, seeing Group Captain Townsend, and saying aloud "OMG IT'S PATRICK".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->