Fastest Prospects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mailman*

Who are the fastest prospects in the league at the moment?

I know Enver Lisin (PHX) is supposed to be one of the fastest, but who else would be on such a list?

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
The Mailman said:

I know Enver Lisin (PHX) is supposed to be one of the fastest, but who else would be on such a list?
It begins and ends with Lisin.

OK, Coyotes fan grabbing onto anything positive I can.

clay

Aug 25, 2005
Vancouver
Forwards:
-Lisin
-Cogliano
-Kessel
-Brule

Defense:
-Bourdon
-J. Johnson
-Kindl
-Parent

Last edited:

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
clay said:
Defense:
-Bourdon
-J. Johnson
-Kindl

Give me Parent any day over Bourdon. Parent skated the '60 in 2.648 seconds and the 1 lapper in 14.0. Bourdon skated the '60 in 2.756 and the 1 lapper in 14.415.

Parent isn't just fast for a defenseman, he's got elite level speed for anyone strapping on the skates. If I'm not mistaken, both his '60 and 1 lapper were the best in show at the Skills Challenge besting Ray Macias in both (and quite impressively in the 1 lapper I might add). And Macias has incredible speed (Mckeen's described it simply as 'elite'). Those times would have easily been good for first in '06 and probably in several other Skills challenges as well.

Seph

Sep 5, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
The Mailman said:

Yeah, I've heard Lisin puts out on a first date.

But to be serious, Bergenheim has one serious set of wheels. Extremely impressive skater, both in terms of acceleration and top end speed.

clay

Aug 25, 2005
Vancouver
SmokeyClause said:
Give me Parent any day over Bourdon. Parent skated the '60 in 2.648 seconds and the 1 lapper in 14.0. Bourdon skated the '60 in 2.756 and the 1 lapper in 14.415.

Parent isn't just fast for a defenseman, he's got elite level speed for anyone strapping on the skates. If I'm not mistaken, both his '60 and 1 lapper were the best in show at the Skills Challenge besting Ray Macias in both (and quite impressively in the 1 lapper I might add). And Macias has incredible speed (Mckeen's described it simply as 'elite'). Those times would have easily been good for first in '06 and probably in several other Skills challenges as well.

Rightttt, I forgot about Parent. I remember in the World Juniors when Malkin was in on a breakaway and had a good three steps on Parent. Parent sprinted at him in like one second and took the puck from him. It was unreal.

HFNHL Canadiens

Aug 12, 2004
Guelph
insider said:
do his stats reflect the player he is, or is there a fluke somewhere?
Nope, he is a good one, a steal for the Sabres imo

all in all he is very good defensively and offensively and I can see him be a top 4 dmen in the future

RayLeeCharles

Aug 31, 2005
WaSt
LA King prospect Ned Lukacevic is up there in terms of speed and skating. LA scouts have described those attributes as elite. Might argueably be the best skater in the WHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->