Fastest players in the league (Besides the usual)?

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
In terms of straight line speed, Evander Kane should be on the list.

In terms of actually using it to make good hockey plays...eh.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Miles Wood. I don't know if the kid can do anything else, but damn can he skate.

He can't. No homo though he is a pretty good looking kid.

Don't know how he hasn't been mentioned more but Kreider is a train

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Wood is one of, if not the, fastest straight line skater in the league. That's pretty much all he has but he does it damn well.

boyko10

44-11-9
Apr 27, 2017
Where'd y'all rank Haula? Not close to the fastest but way above average imo.

BTW As someone who follows both euro leagues and nhl, always liked how a smaller rink makes the fast guys look even faster.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I know he is older now, but Athanasiou and Larkin both claim Helm is still faster than them.

So according to the actual Wings the OP has taken two players out of the discussion that aren't the fastest guys on the team.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Wood may have a potato for a brain, but he is fast as hell. May be the fastest in the league straight line speed.

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
Hall, Wood, Grabner, Josi(when he decides too), Brodie, and Erik Karlsson all have rediculas speed.

I wouldnt be surprised if Wood or even Hall for that matter were the fastest players in the league.

Agility wise meaning quickest to get to top speed is most likely Drouin, Mckinnon, bryon, upshall(if my memory serves me well) and Gaudreau. Three steps and these skaters were gone. Patty Marleau a few years ago was also a speeding bullet but has somewhat regressed which is normal considering his age.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
I'm just trying to see who else is fast because I know that if I just who the fastest skater was it would be 1 page of McDavid

Paul. "Breakaway" Byron is crazy fast, almost certainly faster than Drouin. His hands means he gets no ( or little) love when this question comes up. But he's crazy fast.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So you want to know the fastest players, but not the actual fastest players?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->