fashion..how do u wear ur stuff

mac-sniper

Aug 25, 2006
alrite boys and girls, we know fashions a huge part of hockey whether its bures flaps, jammy's pants riding high, or ricci's ridiculous flow...how do u guys wear ur stuff?

i have white grafs, gotta have the tongue outs like kovalev...i pull my socks up like an inch or two so u can see the shinpad.

as well i leave my zippers undone on the side thigh part of my pants like thorntons...thats so sick lookin, makes u look so fast. also on my pants i have that pad that goes on ur back there..dirty.

i wear a jersey as big as i can, looks like i can fly...(i can't tho). i tuck half my jerz in.

i never wear my shoulder pads..i have all black gear and a set of all blue gear too from hs.]

how do u guys sport your stuff?

UserName

Jul 4, 2003
Visit site
alrite boys and girls, we know fashions a huge part of hockey whether its bures flaps, jammy's pants riding high, or ricci's ridiculous flow...how do u guys wear ur stuff?

i have white grafs, gotta have the tongue outs like kovalev...i pull my socks up like an inch or two so u can see the shinpad.

as well i leave my zippers undone on the side thigh part of my pants like thorntons...thats so sick lookin, makes u look so fast. also on my pants i have that pad that goes on ur back there..dirty.

i wear a jersey as big as i can, looks like i can fly...(i can't tho). i tuck half my jerz in.

i never wear my shoulder pads..i have all black gear and a set of all blue gear too from hs.]

i don't give a **** how i look when i play. i just wear it and not worry about picking up chicks in the middle of the game

CaptBrannigan

Apr 5, 2006
Tampa
I wear it so it fits and doesn't slide around or get too loose.

I used to wear a tinted/mirror finish visor, but I recently got some new contacts that greatly reduce the light off of the ice so I can go back to the full cage. I wear that a notch or two looser than normal so I can pull my helmet up to talk to the refs. (I'm captain of the team.) With the visor on, I kept the helmet pretty tight so it didn't tip back and get sweat/fog on the plastic.

And I pull my socks down over my skates, I don't see that too much. I have an orange mouthguard, but that's pretty much only so that my dad and I don't get them confused at home since we have the same case.

Ti-girl

Jan 29, 2005
Merida, Mexico
I guess I'll bite.

I wear my socks tucked into the back of my skates, bright yellow laces and if I can get my hands on them black holders. I also do quite the tape job on my socks/shin pads.

My pants are quite low, mainly because they sit like that, but have extra protection at the back so I tuck in my jersey.

xeric716x

Born To Expire
Jun 20, 2006
New Jack City
www.facebook.com
i should also state i guess, i have yellow laces but i dont think of it as a fashion statement. i do tuck my jersey in the back so the back pad is sticking out, and i dont have pants that have zippers, so i cut the sides.

i dont wear shoulder pads when i'm playing pick up, but i do when it comes to games.

mac-sniper

Aug 25, 2006
i should also state i guess, i have yellow laces but i dont think of it as a fashion statement. i do tuck my jersey in the back so the back pad is sticking out, and i dont have pants that have zippers, so i cut the sides.

i dont wear shoulder pads when i'm playing pick up, but i do when it comes to games.

i have white skates so yellow laces would be so rank...but i had them on my missions. gotta love yellow laces, even my mom said it was badass.

Kardi

Jul 28, 2004
Interwebs

so you look like your a star but play like a 4th liner pug?
and get your own style quit copying other nhl players

2x4*

No... Should.... Pads?
Do you play contact hockey?

As for me... I just put it on.
Some times Ill tuck my jersey in, some times Ill do a 1/2 tuck or none. Its really a random event lol.

Doctor Hook

Mar 11, 2006
Boston
A lot of rec leaguers and pickup players don't rock shoulder pads. I think that's a dislocation waiting to happen, but to each his own.

I never tuck the jersey, and I like my socks/shinguards over the skate tongues.

mac-sniper

Aug 25, 2006
so you look like your a star but play like a 4th liner pug?
and get your own style quit copying other nhl players

k bender, who do u play ministicks for? i'm sure you're a future hall of famer, since you're such a herrrrrrooo around here.

Transported Upstater

k bender, who do u play ministicks for? i'm sure you're a future hall of famer, since you're such a herrrrrrooo around here.

Kardi's a dominant player.

He and I play for Team Toilet Hockey in the Refuse League. He's a big time scoring winger, I'm a defensive defenseman.

After the games we get drunk and get with the local chicas.

Kardi's a good kid. How do we get to our games? BIGS RED SCHOOL BUS BLUEBIRD LINE > TEAM TOILET TRANSPORT.

If you join the Refuse League, you'll be NO MATCH for Team Toilet. Kardi and I will OWN your team.

spjon25

Jun 27, 2006
jersey is worn out

pants are high (they are kinda long and I have short legs)

Ring of tape below kneecap on shin pads outside of socks

Red or black under armour cap (though they have stopped working)

tongue of skates is outside the shin pad

Transported Upstater

busch league?

No, Refuse League, TEAM TOILET HOCKEY. We defeated Team Dumpster in the Landfill Cup finals last year 4 games to 2.

Kardi was the MVP. He got lots of play after the game too.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I wear pants that give me a tight *** and show my manly features off for all the hot chicks to see. Gives them a sneak preview, if you know what I mean.

Form fitted jersey is a musc so you can make out each ripple of muscle on my body, obviously.

I put white out all over my skates to... white them out. White is the new black. Pink laces so my skates look like ice creams with diamond encrusted blades to match my chains.

My stick is platinum plated and I use aluminum work tape for the blade and butt end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->