FAQ: Going to Anaheim and Honda Center

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
It seems I will be able to attend game 5 if I can get tickets. Is it difficult to purchase them for PO games? I mean it's going to be a Conference Final game and I'm afraid of that tickets will be out of stock by that time I have a chance to buy them.
And do you have any suggestions where to buy them?

By the way a dream would come true, if I can attend and see my Ducks live in the Ponda. It seems really unavailable from my little country.

DonDa

Apr 28, 2012
Budapest
You're welcome. As mentioned above if you sign up on the Ducks website you can get priority access to buy if it isn't already too late. They don't always sellout right away though so even Ticketmaster could have some initially. Check them all.

Unfortunately I could not buy tickets at 714tickets.com, because I don't have american phone number and they did not accept my hungarian one. Hopefully I won't have the same problem at Ticketmaster.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Unfortunately I could not buy tickets at 714tickets.com, because I don't have american phone number and they did not accept my hungarian one. Hopefully I won't have the same problem at Ticketmaster.

You might try calling 714 tickets. Maybe over the phone there is a way to do it.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Hi Duck fans,

I moved to Irvine from New England for grad school this year, and want to go to the Bruins-Ducks game next month. This thread hasn't been bumped in a while, any good tips on getting to the arena, parking, food, etc? I went to an Angels game back in August and got free street parking down off of Orangewood Ave, but that's a pretty far walk from Honda Center. Anything close to the arena that is free or at least cheaper than the arena lot? And are Duck fans generally friendly toward visiting fans if they're quiet and not obnoxious?

Thanks

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Hi Duck fans,

I moved to Irvine from New England for grad school this year, and want to go to the Bruins-Ducks game next month. This thread hasn't been bumped in a while, any good tips on getting to the arena, parking, food, etc? I went to an Angels game back in August and got free street parking down off of Orangewood Ave, but that's a pretty far walk from Honda Center. Anything close to the arena that is free or at least cheaper than the arena lot? And are Duck fans generally friendly toward visiting fans if they're quiet and not obnoxious?

Thanks

Hi McG, welcome.

The Arena charges $20 for parking. There is a lot of $5-10 parking within walking distance in various lots. I've seen people park for free on the street in the car dealership area behind the arena, but check the posted signs so you don't end up with a parking ticket.

Ducks fans are more easy going than others (Kings fans at Staples center for example). You shouldn't have any problems.

Reactions: McGarnagle

hockeyfan4ever

Jan 24, 2008
Hi. I'm going to be in town when the Pens come and face the Ducks. I would like a photo with Crosby. Anyone know where the Pens stay in Anaheim?

Last edited:

hockeyfan4ever

Jan 24, 2008
Does anyone know where the Hawks and Capitals stay? It looks like I won't be coming in January in Anaheim but I'll come in March.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Does anyone know where the Hawks and Capitals stay? It looks like I won't be coming in January in Anaheim but I'll come in March.

I heard the DoubleTree too, but not sure which one. Best chance is if they practice at Anaheim Ice or at El Segundo Ice Rink for the Kings. Finally got Lundqvist to sign my goalie mask up there.

Cochese

Mar 14, 2008
Hey not sure if its been asked before, I cant seem to find an answer online on the seating charts. How are the rows situated at Honda Center. I see that it goes by letters, so for instance if I wanted to sit around the top of a section which rows would they be?

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Hey not sure if its been asked before, I cant seem to find an answer online on the seating charts. How are the rows situated at Honda Center. I see that it goes by letters, so for instance if I wanted to sit around the top of a section which rows would they be?
The top rows are going to be the end of the alphabet (x,y,z). You can zoom this map to see the rows. Honda Center Seating Chart & Interactive Seat Map | SeatGeek

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC

Row U is the top of the stadium, used to get my seats up there cause I like to stand.

Steve7812

Feb 5, 2018
New York
Long time stalker of the boards first time poster. Probably been asked before but where do players walk in for morning skate and such or just best place to catch them coming in and out of honda center. Coming from NY for first time to see 3 ducks games in march and was hoping to bring my Lindholm or Cogs gamer to get signed. Thanks for any help!

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Long time stalker of the boards first time poster. Probably been asked before but where do players walk in for morning skate and such or just best place to catch them coming in and out of honda center. Coming from NY for first time to see 3 ducks games in march and was hoping to bring my Lindholm or Cogs gamer to get signed. Thanks for any help!

I believe they have underground parking so there isn't a walk in process that you can see.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California

Your best bet for autographs is to find out when the team is practicing at their practice rink instead of Honda Center.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC

The Ducks tend to come in and out of the side of the Ponda if they are practicing there, there is a side entrance I believe is named the southeast entrance to the right of the team store that you can sometimes catch the guys at.

Aug 10, 2015
Hello Ducks fans,
I am planning on travelling to Anaheim in March and trying to decide on a game to watch. My options are:
March 2 Blue Jackets (Fri)
March 6 Capitals (Tues)
March 12 Blues (Mon)

Neither my wife or I are too worried about which team we see, and having been to Honda Center previously, we are aware of how to get from the Disneyland area (where we are staying) to the arena by bus (though if someone suggests a better option I am open to it...we will NOT have a car).

I am guessing none of these are big draws so tickets should not be a problem, but any tips on when to buy on stub hub for example? I would guess that Friday is more likely to sell tickets than Mon/Tues but not sure how long to wait. The only previous game I have been to in Anaheim was a couple years ago Ducks/Kings when half the crowd seemed to be Kings fans, so I am not sure it was a fair sample (I am guessing many of the fans were from LA).

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Weekdays are probably a little better than Friday for availability and pricing to generalize. But check the link too for tix. They are across the street from the arena and usually have relatively good prices.I doubt if waiting will improve the price much if at all. If anything, if the team gets it's act together and makes a solid playoff push, it could possibly increase prices vs now.

714Tickets.com - Concerts, Sports, Theater, Angels, Ducks, Lakers Tickets

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Neither my wife or I are too worried about which team we see, and having been to Honda Center previously, we are aware of how to get from the Disneyland area (where we are staying) to the arena by bus (though if someone suggests a better option I am open to it...we will NOT have a car).

Uber/Lyft?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad