FAQ: Going to Anaheim and Honda Center

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
I'm doing the same. Bringing the family down to Disneyland to escape minus 40 C/F of Yellowknife, NWT. I'm trying to decide if I want to get three cheap seats for myself, pregnant wife and three-year-old daughter, or just go by myself and get good seats. My wife is concerned that our daughter won't sit still for the game and she'll have to take her to the concourse. I don't know if anyone else has any thoughts.

If I do go by myself, are the club level seats worth it? Or is it better just to be up by the glass?

I bought club level center first row, just me and my girlfriend coming though. And seeing what I pay for tickets in edmonton these were better priced then upper bowl here. Is there much to do around the rink before the game? Good taverns around the rink? I see the jack daniels club mentioned so since I have club seats I get free entrance? Should be a good game

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I bought club level center first row, just me and my girlfriend coming though. And seeing what I pay for tickets in edmonton these were better priced then upper bowl here. Is there much to do around the rink before the game? Good taverns around the rink? I see the jack daniels club mentioned so since I have club seats I get free entrance? Should be a good game

J.T. Schimdts is across the street. Noble Ale is walking distance around the corner. You get entrance into the Jack Daniels Club with your tickets but they are kind of pricey.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Greetings.

I'm going to the game next Friday when the Panthers come visit.

May I get some assistance starting a #RoweMustGo chant? Lol

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
So... Where I can see my favourite players after/before the game and ask their signs?

Are you looking for a visiting team or the Ducks? The Ducks sign most of the time before/after practice at the South Entrance of the Ponda.

DonDa

Apr 28, 2012
Budapest
Hi everyone!

Probably I'll travel to Los Angeles for holiday in May. To be honest I do not think the Ducks will be in the PO that time (unfortunately). Nonetheless I'd like to visit the Honda Center if it's deserving. My question: are there any programs/events about the team during the off-season or should I forget this trip to Anaheim if the Ducks are not in the PO? That would be also great if a team store or something like this would be open. (When I was in Munich during the off-season of the Bundesliga, it was possible to visit the staduim of the Bayern München and a museum inside the building. I think something similar with the Honda Center if it exists.)

Last edited:

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Hi everyone!

Probably I'll travel to Los Angeles for holiday in May. To be honest I do not think the Ducks will be in the PO that time (unfortunately). Nonetheless I'd like to visit the Honda Center if it's deserving. My question: are there any programs/events about the team during the off-season or should I forget this trip to Anaheim if the Ducks are not in the PO? That would be also great if a team store or something like this would be open. (When I was in Munich during the off-season of the Bundesliga, it was possible to visit the staduim of the Bayern München and a museum inside the building. I think something similar with the Honda Center if it exists.)

Team store is open in the Summer. Check online for their hours. At least you can check out the store and walk around the outside of the arena. Nothing else will be going on.

eRandall38

Feb 19, 2017
For Sale: 2 Tickets to Ducks/Kings game

I have 4 tickets tonight, piggybacked. So both sets are on the aisle. Looking to sell a pair, but I prefer not to put them in a public place where a Kings fan can buy.

Section 211, Row N, Seats 11/12 (Aisle). Ducks shoot twice side. Restrooms, beer/food, and Exit are all immediately outside my exit. Player family section is across the aisle so sometimes we see some interesting guest. My fiance and I will be at the game sitting behind you.

Lowest price listed on Stubhub right now is $171 each, but obviously has not sold yet.

Please make an offer, again only requirement is that you are a ducks fan. General hate towards the Kings is a bonus!

BigBadBruin

Aug 21, 2002
Saskatoon
What's the parking like at Honda Center? Cost wise and access in and out? Staying by Disneyland and was thinking about taking a taxi to the game but now thinking about driving? What's my best option?

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
What's the parking like at Honda Center? Cost wise and access in and out? Staying by Disneyland and was thinking about taking a taxi to the game but now thinking about driving? What's my best option?

Parking isn't too bad. Not sure how much it is in the lot right now. Lots of cheaper options within walking distance to the Ponda too.

Bee

Jun 3, 2015
I'm a Ducks fan wanting to get a Freddy autograph. Anyone know if opposing teams (Toronto tomorrow) practices at Honda Center, and what time?

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
They practice in the mornings, so before lunch is your best bet. Visiting players are hard to get to though, so good luck.

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
looking for tickets for round 2 but it appears only season ticket holders can buy till tomorrow. anyone willing to me pm me an offer code so I can buy today instead?

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
Tickets to Game 1

Hi Everyone,

I apologize if this not the appropriate way to post this, but I didn't see any thing in the FAQ.

I have 2 tickets in section 411, Row N, seats 5-6 to tomorrow's night game (Game 1) that I'm trying to sell. I purchased them for $105 from ticketmaster, but then got better tickets through a friend (section 304 for $180).

I am trying to sell them through stubhub / seatgeek, but just now realized that they have probably actually gone down in value.

My tickets are near center ice, but you can find pretty good tickets for as little as $95. The problem with stubhub / seatgeek is they charge such a premium as a fee (almost 20%)

Anyways, if anyone is interested in buying the tickets from me, I don't mind selling them at a loss, I just don't want to lose the extra commission to them.

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
Going to see my Tigers take on the Angels on Mothers day and I an looking for recs on good places to eat near the park. Also debating if I should drive down from LA or take the train. It's a 12:40 start. Are there any good bar shuttles? Thanks!

Bobby Smash

Feb 13, 2008
MX
Going to see my Tigers take on the Angels on Mothers day and I an looking for recs on good places to eat near the park. Also debating if I should drive down from LA or take the train. It's a 12:40 start. Are there any good bar shuttles? Thanks!

There aren't many places that you can walk to.

JT Schmid's: near the train station (across from the Honda Center).

Karl Strauss Brewery: on the other side of the stadium on Orangewood.

There are a bunch of chain restaurants within a couple mile radius. Might be better to just eat at stadium.

DonDa

Apr 28, 2012
Budapest
It seems I will be able to attend game 5 if I can get tickets. Is it difficult to purchase them for PO games? I mean it's going to be a Conference Final game and I'm afraid of that tickets will be out of stock by that time I have a chance to buy them.
And do you have any suggestions where to buy them?

By the way a dream would come true, if I can attend and see my Ducks live in the Ponda. It seems really unavailable from my little country.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
It seems I will be able to attend game 5 if I can get tickets. Is it difficult to purchase them for PO games? I mean it's going to be a Conference Final game and I'm afraid of that tickets will be out of stock by that time I have a chance to buy them.
And do you have any suggestions where to buy them?

By the way a dream would come true, if I can attend and see my Ducks live in the Ponda. It seems really unavailable from my little country.

714tickets.com

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad