Fantasy NHL 2012 Draft (All teams are open except leafs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
Wait, I thought this was a fantasy league. So right now there is no players on any team right? I thought we do a draft with all NHLers in it.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Vancouver is open to trade down in the 1st Round if you're willing to send Defensemen.
Montreal has many defensemen that I am willing to trade either as a package for picks/prospects or for players.

The defenders I'm willing to trade include:

P.K Subban (only of the deal is unresistable)
Andrei Markov
Tomas Kaberle
Yannick Weber
Raphael Diaz

Ralphy*

The big 3: Perry, Ryan, and Getzlaf are all available for a price.
Wanted: High first rounders, 1st line D-men.
message me if interested.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
:jets

are looking to trade down in the first round if anyone is interested. Also looking to trade, all players are available for the right price.

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
I am sorry but I thought this league was different. I thought it was a Fantasy Draft that there is no player on no team and the first overall pick can be players like Nash, Ovechkin, Sedin and other big names.

I'll still stay as :sharks GM though.

Last edited:

Turny4

Jan 12, 2012
Regina , SK
Actually thats what i am starting too think also:)..But to be honest i am gone from april 2nd too april 6th so i am crossing my fingers this thing holds off..:laugh:

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
The Montreal Canadiens are looking at adding 1st and 2nd round picks as well as good prospects to solidify their prospect pool, so if anyone is interested in possible moving their 1st and 2nd round picks and/or prospects send me a PM.

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
:sharks

Everyone is available for the right price. Colin White will not be traded he is the only untouchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad