Fantasy Mock Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Big pick with Hertl. Don't think we see C run 2.0 though, there's better players so once again, late players will get some steals if they draft properly

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Big pick with Hertl. Don't think we see C run 2.0 though, there's better players so once again, late players will get some steals if they draft properly

While I am a noob to this game, I didn't think Centers would get prioritized so heavily.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
While I am a noob to this game, I didn't think Centers would get prioritized so heavily.
Me neither and yet I still have a handful I'd be fine with as my 2C, and I had a good 2C/one of the best 3Cs last game and I picked them in the 6-8th rounds

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
13 or so picks away....

There’s a small chance that my guy will still be there when it comes time to pick, but I’m not holding my breath.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Clear BPA available for team in this slot.

cut.jpeg

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
rookie tavares was wet af, same hands and hockey sense, more speed with younger legs
...Tavares was pretty slow in his rookie season as he hadn't spent the time yet working on his leg strength and skating stride. He was fine for speed by his third season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad