Fantasy Mock p3

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah normally the problem with voting here is the lack of sample size...but with how active this draft is, I see no problem getting at least 20 votes each round.
I just hope we all get to argue the pros/cons of each team for the voting. I'd like to see the debates

Reactions: Messrules11

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
I say just normal division voting in-house.

For the playoffs, I'm ok with in-house/polls section, both work for me.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Damn, was hoping Johns would fall a bit more. Think I might have to finish my defense earlier than I wanted to.

Reactions: hockeynorth

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
Since some others have done it and I just filled out my top 9F/top 6D I will too. Team so far:

Tkachuk-Zibanejad-Zuccarello
Benn-Henrique-Boeser
Mikheyev-Bjugstad-Simmonds

Ekholm-Hamilton
Chiarot-Marino
Greene-Fabbro

Saros

I'm pretty happy for a first time player in these GM games. I think there is a lot of balance to this team and I am extremely pleased with the look of my defensive core and special teams. I have some more in depth analysis but I'll save that for when it matters ;)

BumDum

The German Flash
Mar 16, 2020
Edmonton
I say we do voting here to determine the playoff seeding and then do the playoffs on the poll section BUT in the polls, don't use team names, just something like "Team A vs Team B".

(Although I'm St Louis so I'd probably benefit from using team names)

What does everyone think of this?

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Since some others have done it and I just filled out my top 9F/top 6D I will too. Team so far:

Tkachuk-Zibanejad-Zuccarello
Benn-Henrique-Boeser
Mikheyev-Bjugstad-Simmonds

Ekholm-Hamilton
Chiarot-Marino
Greene-Fabbro

Saros

I'm pretty happy for a first time player in these GM games. I think there is a lot of balance to this team and I am extremely pleased with the look of my defensive core and special teams. I have some more in depth analysis but I'll save that for when it matters ;)

Solid solid team. Great depth! I especially love your wingers. I’m not sure if I’m completely sold on your centers, but that’s the way this draft game is. Most teams will have some questions. Great job as a whole though. :cool:

Reactions: BeLeafing

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
I say we do voting here to determine the playoff seeding and then do the playoffs on the poll section BUT in the polls, don't use team names, just something like "Team A vs Team B".

I came here to post this. :laugh:

I'm all aboard this.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013

I’m fine either way, but I can see why some people would prefer not to have team name association

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Nemeth - Gudbranson

Pretty happy with this bottom pairing. Huge, very physical, and solid defensively. Two guys I'd trust on a bottom pairing and who can play a lot on the PK as well.

Suter - Ellis
Goligoski - Nutivaara
Nemeth - Gudbranson

I'm content with the defense that way.

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
Let me give some love to the Justin Holl pick too @Makaveli

He had a really nice breakout year. I wanted him to be my 3RD from the start but I felt Fabbro was too good to pass up.

Holl can easily transition to a top 4 role in a pinch if partnered with a responsible player, but as a third pairing guy there is nothing to complain about there. He can PK too. Play dropped off a bit after he signed his extension but he also had to play some tough minutes with the injuries to the Leafs blue line. Solid grab.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
I like this idea, we’ve all put a lot of time into this and would give us all atleast one chance to plead our case.

Yeah I don't mind this idea...it's an interesting option. Good either way though.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
I like this idea, we’ve all put a lot of time into this and would give us all atleast one chance to plead our case.

I’m also onboard with this. I’m open to whatever, but I’m feeling too insecure about not being voted into the playoffs and so I’d also favor this 31 team playoff format, lol.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Yeah, I’m cool with this idea too. So in this format we go straight to polls I would assume.

My only concern would be “voter fatigue” from non-league members since you’re adding an extra round and extra 15 polls lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad