Fantasy Mock p3

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I need a minute to think so if someone want's to trade up I will trade my 16 + 19/20 for a 16 + 17 if someone offers it in the time I use to think (minutes)

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
:caps

Willing to trade down from our pick coming up in a few spots.

Also willing to talk any player and picks trades.

Reactions: hockeynorth

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I have more than 18 million for four players... if somehow you need to shed cap you can PM me, I'm open to it. Can't believe I still have that much, I would've made the limit even with a full roster.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Hey guys,

Jeff Carter and Brady Skjei are available.

What I’m looking for is this:

-An upgrade on Skeji on the left side D

What’s in it for you: You get an upgrade on your 2nd or 3rd line Center:

The deal:

To Minnesota: A left D + center
To you: Brady Skeji + Jeff Carter

The idea being the I’d be upgrading my D while you’d be upgrading your C position (2nd or 3rd line C).

Message me if you’re interested. I’ll be out for A few hours and so I’ll likely respond 3-4 hours from now.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Hey guys,

Jeff Carter and Brady Skjei are available.

What I’m looking for is this:

-An upgrade on Skeji on the left side D

What’s in it for you: You get an upgrade on your 2nd or 3rd line Center:

The deal:

To Minnesota: A left D + center
To you: Brady Skeji + Jeff Carter

The idea being the I’d be upgrading my D while you’d be upgrading your C position (2nd or 3rd line C).

Message me if you’re interested. I’ll be out for A few hours and so I’ll likely respond 3-4 hours from now.
Holy, your shut down line is awesome!

OB5

May 2, 2015
I like my team but doesn’t seem to be getting a lot of love. I will request opinions once it’s done.

Reactions: Gibby

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I like my team but doesn’t seem to be getting a lot of love. I will request opinions once it’s done.
I like that you have tons of options for guys who can play C but a lack of a real high end C may hurt you. Personally I'd play Staal with Ovie and have Kadri/Huberdeau rip on people as depth. The 3rd line is great, 2 guys I really wanted and Kerfoot who's super smart. Copps a great 4C who can step up too. The RD is super deep, LD is sketchy obviously. Young but amazing goalie will make for some interesting decisions by voters I feel. I really like some pieces but feel it has some big holes, mostly at the top yet the depth is great. I actually think these late rounds could really make it a lot better if you hit on some picks. I'd add a goalie though to platoon.

Reactions: OB5

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I feel like these last five rounds are going to be wild, I think some guys I still have really high are reallyyyy going to fall and vice versa

Reactions: PaulBissonnette

Gibby

Apr 29, 2010
London, ON
When it comes to voting can we get all rosters from each division posted together or something? Just a thought...

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
When it comes to voting can we get all rosters from each division posted together or something? Just a thought...
Wait how does this work for playoffs and such, like who qualifies and goes against who?

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Wait how does this work for playoffs and such, like who qualifies and goes against who?
I assume standings/seeding is based on how the NHL operates. League members vote on standings and then playoff matchups are voted on by the public(league members vote too)

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Voting is done through divisions. Everyone sends me their rankings for each division. I take the average and make the playoff seeds. Then we go to the poll section for each playoff round.

The problem with the poll section is people might vote based on Team Name like last year.

We should just do that here too (at least the first couple rounds) or at least make it very clear in the poll it is not based on real life teams.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
The problem with the poll section is people might vote based on Team Name like last year.

We should just do that here too (at least the first couple rounds) or at least make it very clear in the poll it is not based on real life teams.
I agree to do it here

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008

True.. I'm easy on how we do voting.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
@Joey Moss

So confident that Lemieux was going to fall that you edited him onto your roster before you even picked him? :laugh:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Can we not just randomly order teams and do a 31 team playoff? One lucky team gets a first round bye.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->