Fantasy Mock Draft v3 - Idea Solicitation

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I feel like it would maybe be easier to find people by unlocking the sign up thread. It's kind of buried right now and some may think it's not happening if it's locked.
Definitely agreed, I thinker's always easier when open

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I’ll give it another day or two and then consider 2nd teams.

We’re close enough to full that this will happen.

JM’s game is wrapping up too. Once he gives the all clear and we’re full we can begin.

Reactions: Nucker101

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Just shot out a round of PMs. If anyone has any recommendations for active GMs, feel free to PM them (or PM me to PM them).

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
I’ll give it another day or two and then consider 2nd teams.

We’re close enough to full that this will happen.

JM’s game is wrapping up too. Once he gives the all clear and we’re full we can begin.

I'm confident we won't have to give out second teams, but IF we do, maybe make it a rule that if you have two teams one of them must have a restriction. Makes it a little more interesting and not as much of an advantage to win simply cause you had two cracks at it. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: LatvianTwist

Blinny

This is the Sway
Jan 6, 2010
Dorchester
I'm confident we won't have to give out second teams, but IF we do, maybe make it a rule that if you have two teams one of them must have a restriction. Makes it a little more interesting and not as much of an advantage to win simply cause you had two cracks at it. Just a suggestion.
If there are players with 2 teams. There should be NO Inter team trading.

Reactions: OB5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad