Jakub Vrana / Alex Kerfoot / Kevin Fiala
Lawson Crouse / Joel Eriksson-Ek / Wayne Simmonds
Michael Raffl / Sam Steel / Drake Batherson

Jonas Brodin / Alex Pietrangelo
Will Butcher / Radko Gudas
Nicolas Hague / Cody Ceci

Mackenzie Blackwood
Braden Holtby

Honestly despite not being able to pick from rounds 3-8 i think the team came out pretty well. Very youthful and would be a pain to play against with the mix of skill and grit.​

Reactions: LatvianTwist

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada

B. Tkachuk-Stamkos-Teravainen
Gusev-Nelson-Anderson
Vesey-Carter-Grimaldi
Aston-Reese-Boyle-Chiasson

Giordano-Carlo
McNabb-Faulk
Beaulieu-Moore

Dubnyk
Allen

Current Cap Hit
$68,496,060

SHRED ME!
really like this team. well built and solid depth everywhere expect the goalies who would probably let you down on occasion. one of the best top 6 and top 4 combos.

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
thoughts on my final team ?
:pens
Dominik Kubalik / Anthony Cirelli / Mitch Marner

Mackenzie Blackwood
Braden Holtby

Honestly despite not being able to pick from rounds 3-8 i think the team came out pretty well. Very youthful and would be a pain to play against with the mix of skill and grit.​

It's a solid team, but Kerfoot at 2C is painful to read. The bottom 4D aren't perfect either, but could be good enough. Top line would be nice, top pairing is excellent.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017

Mackenzie Blackwood
Braden Holtby

I love Cirelli but a lack of a bonafide 1C and Kerfoot as high as he is will hurt you. Still mad about Kubalik because my team is built completely different if he slips a handful more picks. I like your top 6 wingers and top 2 + Hague, plus Ek/Steel/Batherson but the rest not in the roles you have them though Gudas is fine with a better partner then Butcher. Goalies are good. All you metro guys who went double goalie really just messed up your own lineups.

Keep in mind I've watched Cirelli through the OHL and it annoys me Tampa has him.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
I love Cirelli but a lack of a bonafide 1C and Kerfoot as high as he is will hurt you. Still mad about Kubalik because my team is built completely different if he slips a handful more picks. I like your top 6 wingers and top 2 + Hague, plus Ek/Steel/Batherson but the rest not in the roles you have them though Gudas is fine with a better partner then Butcher. Goalies are good. All you metro guys who went double goalie really just messed up your own lineups.

Keep in mind I've watched Cirelli through the OHL and it annoys me Tampa has him.
It's a solid team, but Kerfoot at 2C is painful to read. The bottom 4D aren't perfect either, but could be good enough. Top line would be nice, top pairing is excellent.

Thanks for the feedback, agreed the centres are a little weak. I like Cirelli but I wouldn’t have taken him at 86 myself. Would’ve gone for a more concrete centre and tried to strengthen my centre core first. I’d like to think my winger depth is probably one of the best in the league.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017

B. Tkachuk-Stamkos-Teravainen
Gusev-Nelson-Anderson
Vesey-Carter-Grimaldi
Aston-Reese-Boyle-Chiasson

Giordano-Carlo
McNabb-Faulk
Beaulieu-Moore

Dubnyk
Allen

Current Cap Hit
$68,496,060

SHRED ME!
L1: Pretty good, Bradys a massive pain
L2: Decent, Anderson had a bad year but he's still good
L3: Never know what to think of Vesey but I think theres still more there that we haven't seen, overall seems like a box of chocolates line but I think it'd score.
L4: I really like this line as a 4th line, and I mean really like it. Way to grab Aston-Reese, he's underrated.

D1: Might struggle against some dynamic first lines, Gio had only one super year IMO, but its good
D2: Unspectacular but fine
D3: its a bottom pair, not much either which way

G: Dubnyks bad, Allen is underrated

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan

Mackenzie Blackwood
Braden Holtby

No bonafide first line center may seriously hurt you. That is unless you plan on using Marner as a center, which is a possibility.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
this was a forward core i was looking at but idk if marner at centre is what is needed here

Dominik Kubalik / Mitch Marner / Kevin Fiala
Jakub Vrana / Anthony Cirelli / Drake Batherson
Joel Eriksson-Ek / Alex Kerfoot / Wayne Simmonds
Lawson Crouse / Sam Steel / Michael Raffl​

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
this was a forward core i was looking at but idk if marner at centre is what is needed here

Dominik Kubalik / Mitch Marner / Kevin Fiala
Jakub Vrana / Anthony Cirelli / Drake Batherson
Joel Eriksson-Ek / Alex Kerfoot / Wayne Simmonds
Lawson Crouse / Sam Steel / Michael Raffl

Marner at center makes your team worse. He plays defense like a winger and is not good on faceoffs at all. It's really just not an option for you.

Reactions: Tryamkin

Blinny

This is the Sway
Jan 6, 2010
Dorchester
L1: Pretty good, Bradys a massive pain
L2: Decent, Anderson had a bad year but he's still good
L3: Never know what to think of Vesey but I think theres still more there that we haven't seen, overall seems like a box of chocolates line but I think it'd score.
L4: I really like this line as a 4th line, and I mean really like it. Way to grab Aston-Reese, he's underrated.

D1: Might struggle against some dynamic first lines, Gio had only one super year IMO, but its good
D2: Unspectacular but fine
D3: its a bottom pair, not much either which way

G: Dubnyks bad, Allen is underrated

He was bad THIS YEAR. Guy has 5 years straight of 30+ wins and is 8th in wins in the last 5 years.

Not to mentions dealing with his wife’s medical issues since November

Reactions: hockeynorth

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
what are your thoughts on Jan Jenik?
here's my scouting report from 2018;
tbh i slept on him quite hard but recognized the potential. i'm starting to really believe in his potential to make an impact sooner rather than later.

89. LW/C Jan Jenik – HC Bílí Tygři Liberec, Czech Extraliga
Jenik is a two way forward who plays center in the Czech league, but will most likely project as a left winger in the show. He’s a hard working player which reminds me of a slightly less talented Martin Kaut. He’s got a 6’1 frame and just needs to put on some weight and muscle. He does have the drive to get down and dirty in the corners and boards, even if he doesn’t have the greatest strength, so he’ll be better at retrieving pucks and nudging off players with an increased muscle mass. He’s got a decent shot and nice passing, showcasing some good vision and hockey IQ. Jenik needs to mostly work on his skating. He has some below average speed and really needs to work on his edgework as has been somewhat exposed in the top Czech league. He’s quite a durable player that I’ve seen take quite a few big hits and pop right up afterwards which is always a good trait.
Potential: Top 6 Winger
Possibility: Unlikely

Reactions: BoldNewLettuce

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
here's my scouting report from 2018;
tbh i slept on him quite hard but recognized the potential. i'm starting to really believe in his potential to make an impact sooner rather than later.

89. LW/C Jan Jenik – HC Bílí Tygři Liberec, Czech Extraliga
Jenik is a two way forward who plays center in the Czech league, but will most likely project as a left winger in the show. He’s a hard working player which reminds me of a slightly less talented Martin Kaut. He’s got a 6’1 frame and just needs to put on some weight and muscle. He does have the drive to get down and dirty in the corners and boards, even if he doesn’t have the greatest strength, so he’ll be better at retrieving pucks and nudging off players with an increased muscle mass. He’s got a decent shot and nice passing, showcasing some good vision and hockey IQ. Jenik needs to mostly work on his skating. He has some below average speed and really needs to work on his edgework as has been somewhat exposed in the top Czech league. He’s quite a durable player that I’ve seen take quite a few big hits and pop right up afterwards which is always a good trait.
Potential: Top 6 Winger
Possibility: Unlikely

He must have read that as his skating is pretty good now.

Reactions: Tryamkin

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
LOL so here's the heights of my team
Jesper Bratt 5'10 - Anze Kopitar 6'4 - Brendan Gallagher 5'9
Kevin Labanc 5'11 - Kevin Hayes 6'5 - Cam Atkinson 5'8
Bobby Ryan 6'2 - Dylan Strome 6'3 - James Neal 6'2
Max Jones 6'3 - Jason Spezza 6'3 - Nicolas Aube-Kubel 5'11

Josh Morrissey 6'0 - Seth Jones 6'4

Devon Toews 6'1 - MacKenzie Weegar 6'0
Marc Staal 6'4 - Stephen Johns 6'4

Corey Crawford 6'2
James Reimer 6'2

My Cs are HUGE... and all my tiny boys play in my top 6 wing spots. This would be the 6th biggest NHL team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->