Fantasy Mock Draft Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
It takes a lot of work to shelter a player as much as Gaudette. If you can, great. But if you're looking to have him on a third line that isn't a buttersoft minutes line, you're in trouble.

I'd be leery around Necas, but he looks like a heavyweight compared to Gaudette when it comes to tilting the ice against, well, anyone.
That could be but the difference between having a Gaudette vs a Zajac wouldn’t be dropping multiple spots in the standings.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
That could be but the difference between having a Gaudette vs a Zajac wouldn’t be dropping multiple spots in the standings.
Double goalie phenomenon, but Zajac does tilt the ice against strong competition and puts up even strength points at the same clip.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
then it's time for good ol' Milan Lucic

With Brent Seabrook being selected and with potential for Lucic to be selected, we are clearly living in the year 2012.

So with that in mind, I thought of the most 2012ish thing that I could think of to commemorate these events.

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
Patrick didn't play any games this season so maybe that is why

Possibly, I just thought a weight of 0/67/33 would be used for him, but maybe not. Not sure how you would be able to just not account for a player because they missed a year though that would seem flawed. Either way Ferland would still be missing though.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
My guy is still there and I swear if Llamamoto takes him...

I'm working a self-chosen night shift though so once he's awake we should get at least two picks in.

Reactions: Nucker101

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Possibly, I just thought a weight of 0/67/33 would be used for him, but maybe not. Not sure how you would be able to just not account for a player because they missed a year though that would seem flawed. Either way Ferland would still be missing though.

Should just use his stats from 18/19 season to determine ranking

Reactions: BeLeafing

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
You can take young players and do just fine in the rankings.

Just don't take the ones who get caved.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
I hate to admit this as a Canucks fan, but Gaudette does get VERY protected minutes. I love Gaudette and think he has lots of potential, but he’s got a ways to go yet.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Keep in mind that while I'm 2nd in PandaRanking, I'd be lying to you if I told you I had a concrete plan for my forwards.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Gaudette will be given nice minutes don’t hold this against me
"I won't," Panda replied.

tumblr_plvld1WtDE1u0ikwy_540.gif

Reactions: LatvianTwist

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Fixed the goalie chart. Some goalies (like Francouz) had their 18-19 seasons reading incorrectly.

Also, having dived into the stats, it turns out that Koskinen has a really good HDSV% across two seasons. Since HDSV:MDSV:LDSV is weighted 3:2:1, that's a big plus for him. I'm surprised too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad