Fantasy Mock Draft Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
LA's list from this morning still has one player left on it but I think we should prob just wait.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
I love when you finally figure out a plan and go "I think if I can just land these two players, I'll be able to make it work!"

The moment you say that, you know your plan will fail in the next five picks.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
You said they would get caved which is just so far off. My point is correlating points with puck moving ability makes 0 sense and maybe you didn't say that when you quoted the original but that's where the debate started.

I would be just fine with McNabb-Carlo on my team. We can move on.
We sure can.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Man Addison really has good left wing depth with Marchand and Giroux. I’ve never seen such tremendous left wing depth before! Even his right wing depth with Nylander and Reinhart is just so splendid. :-p

Reactions: FanofBadHockeyTeam

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I love when you finally figure out a plan and go "I think if I can just land these two players, I'll be able to make it work!"

The moment you say that, you know your plan will fail in the next five picks.

This is me every time it’s nearly my pick. I think there is 10 picks, 6 guys I like, odds are 2 of those guys should be there for my pick. Never works out

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
This is me every time it’s nearly my pick. I think there is 10 picks, 6 guys I like, odds are 2 of those guys should be there for my pick. Never works out
Yeah all of Bertuzzi/Parise/Pavelski were on my list for this pick, now I have to pray my winger gets there along with my D

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
I'm at the point where I have no clue what I am doing next.

Bunch of guys I have left but no standouts. Bunch of positions to fill but none super desperately at the moment.

Guess a lot can change these next 20 or so pick though. Someone start a run on a position and force my hand!

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Just seems like your takes change a lot. Half of the picks are claimed to be "too early." You voted my team 7th in the division last game but now I'd be 8th in the league? WTF is going on there.
I think updated his formula, last game it was heavily based on this current season. Now 40% is based on the past. He probably tinkered a bit to incorporate more typical box score stats too, but that’s just speculation lol

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I'm at the point where I have no clue what I am doing next.

Bunch of guys I have left but no standouts. Bunch of positions to fill but none super desperately at the moment.

Guess a lot can change these next 20 or so pick though. Someone start a run on a position and force my hand!
I mean the run on wingers and dmen has been going strong for 2 rounds now lol

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
So do I go W/W, or D/D, or D/W or screw people over and grab 2 Cs and use one as a 4C and one as a winger...

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
I mean the run on wingers and dmen has been going strong for 2 rounds now lol

And it has barely effected my list. :huh:

Guess I shouldn't complain about getting the guys I want but the winger/D pool still seems strong from who I am looking at!

Reactions: Nucker101

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017

Guess I shouldn't complain about getting the guys I want but the winger/D pool still seems strong from who I am looking at!
It is if you don't need a top pair or elite winger, theres more than enough top 6 wingers, complimentary wingers and top 4 D left though. If someone needs a C they really should get on that.

Reactions: Nucker101

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013

I envy you, good sir.

my winger list took a beating. Mostly left with complementary/3rd wheel top 6 wingers

Reactions: Blinny

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Just seems like your takes change a lot. Half of the picks are claimed to be "too early." You voted my team 7th in the division last game but now I'd be 8th in the league? WTF is going on there.
PandaScores 1.0 vs 2.0? PandaScores have absolutely nothing to do with eye test

I didn't even bother eye testing a single team when I submitted my votes to you even though I knew yours should've been in the playoffs.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
I think updated his formula, last game it was heavily based on this current season. Now 40% is based on the past. He probably tinkered a bit to incorporate more typical box score stats too, but that’s just speculation lol
It's more that I tinkered a lot. Like, a lot a lot. By the end of last game, it was weighted 60/30/10.

CF%, GF% and DFF% have largely been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad