Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Jason Zucker-Connor McDavid-Kyle Palmieri
Johnny Gaudreau-Eric Staal-Joel Armia
xxx-Boone Jenner-xxx

Love my forwards right now. McDavid has two fantastic finishers with him, Armia is a great finisher as well for Gaudreau and Staal to set up and Jenner is a great shut down forward that can play any position.

Girard-Hjalmarsson
Heiskanen-Fabbro

There are 3 young guys on D but all of them have proven to be top 4 level, two way guys. Hjalmarsson will help mentor the young guys and hold down the fort.

Reactions: Llamamoto49

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
How do you assume everyone is healthy

Is Erik Karlsson healthy in the game ?

There is a difference between injured players who have had their play become worse due to injuries (Karlsson) and players who are often injured, but when healthy, perform at their usual high level (Raanta).

Raanta's injuries haven't affected his play when he does play, which is what we assume.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
There is a difference between injured players who have had their play become worse due to injuries (Karlsson) and players who are often injured, but when healthy, perform at their usual high level (Raanta).

Raanta's injuries haven't affected his play when he does play, which is what we assume.

Regardless, Karlsson's still a top-10/15 D in the league.

(I agree with what you said, I just wanted to pump my players' tires)...

Reactions: m0pe

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Cole is one of those players with stats that make him seem much better than he really is.

He isn't awful...but a little surprised so many wanted him here.

Reactions: belair

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
I'm surprised at the quality still left at center. There were actually some players that got looked over.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Jason Zucker-Connor McDavid-Kyle Palmieri
Johnny Gaudreau-Eric Staal-Joel Armia
xxx-Boone Jenner-xxx

Love my forwards right now. McDavid has two fantastic finishers with him, Armia is a great finisher as well for Gaudreau and Staal to set up and Jenner is a great shut down forward that can play any position.

Girard-Hjalmarsson
Heiskanen-Fabbro

There are 3 young guys on D but all of them have proven to be top 4 level, two way guys. Hjalmarsson will help mentor the young guys and hold down the fort.
Really weird seeing Fabbro picked that early. He hasn't really accomplished anything in the NHL to date.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Cole is one of those players with stats that make him seem much better than he really is.

Cole is a #4 defenseman in my eyes. He was very good in the playoffs last year especially.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
No Nutivaara was taken as well... give me a second. I could go with my next best LD option or I could go for something completely different.
200.gif

belair

Apr 9, 2010
Canada

He and Dunn have stellar stats. Odd how little either if them played.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I changed my mind at the last second. I think Koivu would be a nice defensive 3C behind Crosby and Dubois.

54.35 GF% with just 42.96% O-Zone Starts, how's that @Panda Bear?

belair

Apr 9, 2010
Canada
He's been the number 4 D on a team with Subban, Ekholm, Ellis, Josi, etc. and is only 22 (or 21 can't remember but young).
I know who he is. He's still incredibly green with very little production to date. Far from established. Also Subban was traded to New Jersey.

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
:nucks

Joonas Donskoi (3.90M) - Aleksander Barkov (5.90M) - Mike Hoffman (5.187M)
Jonathan Marchessault (5.00M) - Brayden Schenn (5.125M) - Brett Connolly (3.50M)

XXX - Lars Eller (3.50M) - XXX
XXX - XXX - XXX

Thomas Chabot (863K) - Zdeno Chara (3.75M)
Brady Skjei (5.25M) - Adam Fox (925K)
XXX - XXX

XXX
XXX

Cap Hit: 42.90M

Could be worse!​

Reactions: Makaveli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad