Fantasy Mock Draft Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Rankings to the end of Round 9
Player rankings 156-186 released

Feedback for player rankings is more than welcome.

Some of those player rankings are interesting to say the least. Really makes me curious about the formula since some of the player the Panda Scores are down on are pretty well-liked by some analytic community.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
It’s okay Doughty is on the last page
Not too surprised by that tbh. Part of it is that he's checked out mentally for parts of the season playing on these shit LA teams over the past couple of years. His fancy stats have taken a hit because of it.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Which makes no sense because Klefbom is a great player
Klefbom is the #53 defenceman on the list. He would be higher if values were from this season only.

It’s okay Doughty is on the last page
Doughty hasn't been himself for the past season and a half. If you think Doughty should be in the top sixty--let alone the top thirty--then you're basing this on his reputation rather than his performances.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Feedback: should I penalize goalies for being injured/splitting duties in the rankings? I am trying to find a way to reward goalies starting constantly (e.g. Price and Hellebuyck) since it's so difficult. I think I have a way to fix that, but I'm having trouble finding reliable and easy data for games missed due to injury.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Feedback: should I penalize goalies for being injured/splitting duties in the rankings? I am trying to find a way to reward goalies starting constantly (e.g. Price and Hellebuyck) since it's so difficult. I think I have a way to fix that, but I'm having trouble finding reliable and easy data for games missed due to injury.

Yes please. (I have Price, so...)

Makaveli

Killuminati
Jan 15, 2008
Toronto
I feel like my list is about to get destroyed this round, just a bad feeling. There is about 12 players I like for my next 2 picks, lets see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad