Fantasy Mock Draft P. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I wonder how differently things would have gone the first time if I went with my gut and picked Eichel instead of Panarin. To think that I thought people would prefer a Hart-candidate fancy stats winger over a centre.

giphy.gif

also Superstore on Prime is pretty good

Lol just started watching Superstore. Pretty funny show

Reactions: Panda Bear

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I wonder how differently things would have gone the first time if I went with my gut and picked Eichel instead of Panarin. To think that I thought people would prefer a Hart-candidate fancy stats winger over a centre.

giphy.gif

also Superstore on Prime is pretty good

Wingers are the devil’s minions

Reactions: Panda Bear

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I worked at Safeway for like a year back during high school so it’s been on my “to watch list” for awhile now lol

You would probably like it even more since you worked in that realm lol.
I used to work retail when I was a teenager and i could relate to a lot of the things in the show

Reactions: Nucker101

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Might have to check out superstore. Been watching community and it’s alright, but not sure if I want to watch it through

I like Communtiy too. But I think Superstore is better. Plus Community gets worse in the later seasons so if you don't like the earlier seasons you shouldn't bother with the final couple

Reactions: FanofBadHockeyTeam

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I watched 3 seasons of Community and then lost interest. To each their own though

I like Communtiy too. But I think Superstore is better. Plus Community gets worse in the later seasons so if you don't like the earlier seasons you shouldn't bother with the final couple

Yeah thinking I’ll finish up season 3 and then be done with it

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Also gonna order some books on amazon since I got book shamed earlier today, so if anyone has any suggestions I’m open to ideas
My wife would recommend Wally Lamb, a notable fiction writer. I would suggest something by Norm MacDonald or James Acasters, but all I end up reading is philosophy and architectural theory. :(

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
...actually, James Acaster's Repertoire on Netflix is amazing and there's a fantastic British comedy panel show called Would I Lie to You that can be found on YouTube.

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad