Fantasy Mock Draft P. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
He's on his way to "corpse" status, so don't feel too bad.

He's someone fell off a cliff despite still being young but his name value is solid, plus he has a cool name in general.
He played at a 53 point pace (top on the Ducks) on a team with no offense this year. His production improved from the year before. How is that falling off a cliff?

Plus he's playing with Crosby and Debrincat.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
He’s still on a 50 point pace, why are people hating :laugh:
He's definitely still a legit top 6 player, but you guys have to admit that he's fallen off from his earlier seasons. I know Anaheim's supporting cast has fallen off but he still gets to play with decent centers in Getzlaf/Henrique and gets top PP time.

I definitely don't hate him, hell he was on my target list for my upcoming pick, but admittedly he would not be on my actual target list ahead of a few other wingers if I were drafting a team for myself instead of votes.

Reactions: Panda Bear

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
He played at a 53 point pace (top on the Ducks) on a team with no offense this year. His production improved from the year before. How is that falling off a cliff?

Plus he's playing with Crosby and Debrincat.
Fancy stats cliff ;)

Again, I consider him to be a legit top 6 player and he was on my target list for my next pick. But there's no way in hell he lasts this long if we're doing this draft in 2018.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
He's definitely still a legit top 6 player, but you guys have to admit that he's fallen off from his earlier seasons. I know Anaheim's supporting cast has fallen off but he still gets to play with decent centers in Getzlaf/Henrique and gets top PP time.

I definitely don't hate him, hell he was on my target list for my upcoming pick, but admittedly he would not be on my actual target list ahead of a few other wingers if I were drafting a team for myself instead of votes.

Anabeim’s whole team has fallen apart over that time. Getzlaf is still good but aging and noticeably slower. Henrique is meh.

Sure, his numbers aren’t as good as before. If they were he’d have been picked 2-3 rounds ago. Doesn’t make him any worse of a player now.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Jesus, what a torrid pace to this round! I’m loving it.

Almost unreal that I’ll likely be drafting again today if this pace keeps up (although now that I’ve said this, I’ve probably jinxed it).

Reactions: FanofBadHockeyTeam

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Anabeim’s whole team has fallen apart over that time. Getzlaf is still good but aging and noticeably slower. Henrique is meh.

Sure, his numbers aren’t as good as before. If they were he’d have been picked 2-3 rounds ago. Doesn’t make him any worse of a player now.
Fair enough.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
22 of my top 50 since my 5th rounder gone, I'm very okay with that! I'll be getting at least one!

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Jesus, what a torrid pace to this round! I’m loving it.

Almost unreal that I’ll likely be drafting again today if this pace keeps up (although now that I’ve said this, I’ve probably jinxed it).

Yup you did. I guarantee this next pick goes over an hour ;)

Reactions: hockeynorth

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Also totally up to JM and other GMs, but if JM wants a break I’d be happy to run another one of these once we’re done with this one.

Was thinking one with 3 awards: best team right now, best team in 5 years, and best overall drafting.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Also totally up to JM and other GMs, but if JM wants a break I’d be happy to run another one of these once we’re done with this one.

Was thinking one with 3 awards: best team right now, best team in 5 years, and best overall drafting.
I'd be in!

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
There is one player left who should not be left and if he's somehow there at my pick I'm taking him, and I have a feeling it'll make at least 2 posters very annoyed

Reactions: BoldNewLettuce

OB5

May 2, 2015
This is the first time I feel I am in true position for disappointment.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008

I am down to do another 100 if we have 2.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing

I’d *really* be interested in joining something like this, but I’d have to pass unfortunately. My biggest problem when I join these drafts is that I get too involved, and everything else in my life (sans my exercise routine), goes to a complete halt. I get too obsessed and focused I’m these things and get way behind on other things that I’m working on.

Love the idea of this but I’ll have to pass. Will definitely pop in to watch you guys though.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
I’d *really* be interested in joining something like this, but I’d have to pass unfortunately. My biggest problem when I join these drafts is that I get too involved, and everything else in my life (sans my exercise routine), goes to a complete halt. I get too obsessed and focused I’m these things and get way behind on other things that I’m working on.

Love the idea of this but I’ll have to pass. Will definitely pop in to watch you guys though.

You say that now. But when it comes up, you will join :thumbu:

Really I don't find these things time consuming. I have a list that I use for each one, and just tweak it as need be.

Reactions: LatvianTwist

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010

OCD club for obsession, ADHD club for hyperfocusing, or dual membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->