OT: Fantasy League?

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I'm St Louis Booze in that league. I'm playing you this week PiggySmalls.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I'm Charleston Chiefs in the ESPN league. Currently playing Who's your Vladdy.

11-4 so far, not too bad. On a bit of a slump right now though.

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
I can't believe I lost last week by less then a point. That's what I get for not setting my lineup on Monday though :)

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
I'm St Louis Booze in that league. I'm playing you this week PiggySmalls.

Yeah. Sucks we are against each other during one of the bye weeks for a lot of teams. This would be a big week for me, trying to make ground up on you.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Final 2 weeks of playoffs are underway. @Blanick good match, good luck in your next matchup. I'm not a shittalker so I'll just say I'm happy to knockoff the top seed.

tarasenko-panarin.gif

@Brian39 It should be a fun next 2 weeks.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Final 2 weeks of playoffs are underway. @Blanick good match, good luck in your next matchup. I'm not a ****talker so I'll just say I'm happy to knockoff the top seed.

tarasenko-panarin.gif

@Brian39 It should be a fun next 2 weeks.

Yeah all my top players went quiet at the same time. Good job though not only did you knock out the top seed you also took down the defending champ.

Reactions: PiggySmalls

wannabebluesplayer

Apr 16, 2012
So...would you all be willing to open a spot in one of the Blues HFBoards leagues next season? I've done pretty well the last few years in my other two leagues and am looking for a third.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Yeah. Sucks we are against each other during one of the bye weeks for a lot of teams. This would be a big week for me, trying to make ground up on you.

Well, might as well rematch for the championship!

Good luck in the next two weeks. Hopefully neither of us have too many guys getting rest down the stretch.

Reactions: PiggySmalls

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->