Fantasy Keeper League - 8 GM's Needed!

The Hockey Life

Feb 27, 2011
Leafs Nation
Hi all,

"The Hockey Life League" is recruiting 8 active GM's to take over teams from last season. We are run with :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and Fantrax. A few rules first; If you are not going to be active on the board or check-in at least once a day or once every couple of days, please do not inquire about this league. From our core, we have very dedicated GM's that check-in once per day. There is no cost for this league.

You can check us out here: http://thehockeylife.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.com/

Teams available are:

Minnesota

Please feel free to drop by and ask questions. If you need to contact anyone with questions or concerns contact "Brian Burke Reborn" "CanesGM" or "Hawkward" as they are the moderators of this forum.

Please read over the rules first before asking questions. It may take a while to understand but it's very straight forward after that!

Important dates:

We would like to start our NHL Entry Draft on August 2
We would like to start our RFA Bidding August 14
We would like to start our UFA in September
And our season will obviously start in October!

Thanks and hope to see some of you over at the boards.

Last edited:

Staal Tactics

Jul 11, 2014
Canes Country
This was my first salary cap league and so far it has been great. If you are looking for a fantasy league that simulates the NHL than this is the one. If you have any questions you can PM me here or or go to the link above and I am the CanesGM. Really looking forward to the new GM's joining the league and to the upcoming season.

Parliament

Jul 15, 2014
May be interested in Jets.. Just doing some calculations/looking at the future for the org.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad