Fantasy hockey

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I just dropped by to get some inside info on your team for fantasy hockey. Its a cap league so I am looking for players or prospects who have great value.
Thank you for input.
pass on any sharks player for the next 5 years. there isn't one worth owning lol.

Reactions: one2gamble

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I would definitely grab Martin Jones for any keeper league, definitely underrated and undervalued, should see a lot of starts.

I’d grab Vlasic as well, he provides a lot of value in those tertiary statistics like blocked shots and +/-.

Lastly, take Karlsson for sure, no doubt. He’s a generational offensive talent who gets tons of minutes. Can’t go wrong with any of these picks.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
lmao.

You might get something out of balcers but there really nisnt value on this team

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Do not take Martin Jones or any Sharks goalie at the moment.

Kane is solid for fantasy purposes.

Bordeleau is a good prospect but he’s a couple years away if he makes the NHL.

Karlsson should have a better year next year, but his cap hit is enormous.

The team isn’t playing well and a lot of guys are regressing. There isn’t much value on the roster right now.

Reactions: wilfred

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
Apologies for bumping this thread, asked this in the general fantasy talk forum and got like 3 replies. Hoping to get a little more traction/feedback amongst my fellow Sharks fans. I’m in a keeper league that can and must only keep 1 goalie. Currently I have Wallstedt & Wolf. Im probably still a year or so away from really competing (have the first overall pick this year aka Bedard). Any feedback is appreciated, thanks guys and gals.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Apologies for bumping this thread, asked this in the general fantasy talk forum and got like 3 replies. Hoping to get a little more traction/feedback amongst my fellow Sharks fans. I’m in a keeper league that can and must only keep 1 goalie. Currently I have Wallstedt & Wolf. Im probably still a year or so away from really competing (have the first overall pick this year aka Bedard). Any feedback is appreciated, thanks guys and gals.

Wolf will very likely start as the Flames backup this season. But Markstrom sucks and Wolf is extremely talented so he might well steal the starting role after long. It's also a trend these days for teams to carry more goalie and have a 1A-1B timeshare too. You know how goalies are , they're voooodoo! Wallstedt I don't know how close he is, and he's also behind Fleury and Gustavsson.

So Wolf may give you some goalie punch this year. I'd keep him id I'm playing to win this season, he's the most-talented and most-proven minor league goalie not in the NHL right now.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I’d say Wolf. I think Gustavsson will block Wallstedt a bit. Wolf should give you a good bet right now and the future.

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
Fleury will likely retire after this season though, so waiting a year or two isn’t an issue for me. I’m just trying to decide who has the higher upside and is more likely to reach it. Unless the Flames move Vladar i don’t see Wolf getting too many starts this year in the NHL either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->