Fantasy Hockey?

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I'm sure there's better formats out there than the Yahoo one?

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
You know what it means when fantasy hockey starts in the New Year?

It's almost Fantasy Baseball time :nod:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I’m just happy I barely managed to avoid a 9th or 10th place finish lol! It’s been a struggle this year
Hate to break it to ya homes, you've finished 9th lol

Meanwhile looks like @Thunderheart has run away with it. Much deserved win, great season, great fight for first with he and Ciccarelli all year as usual.

upload_2021-5-8_0-11-44.png

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
B league finals has come down to the wire - it’s 99% over now. Though I had the commanding numerical lead (8-3) a lot of the stats were near tied. It pretty much has came down to a goalie deadlock so for the 10 PM game I was left with a decision to bench Mike Smith or not (as I’m ahead). Annoyingly, of course, one more goal against either of his goalies would’ve sealed the deal, both with one period to go playing very well. I decided to bench Smith and the deadline passed and thankfully two goals against came four minutes after the hour. With that, I’ll declare victory.

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
My match quickly turned into a clean sweep of all the stats sans PIM. Which reminds me I’ve been meaning to ask, why is it that we award positive points for more PIM? That’s silly.

also shameless brag, I would’ve clean swept every single team in league B sans the other top two teams who both go 1-10 against me. Which is a lame shameless brag since 6 teams didn’t do lineups all season. Let’s consolidate leagues?

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
My match quickly turned into a clean sweep of all the stats sans PIM. Which reminds me I’ve been meaning to ask, why is it that we award positive points for more PIM? That’s silly.

also shameless brag, I would’ve clean swept every single team in league B sans the other top two teams who both go 1-10 against me. Which is a lame shameless brag since 6 teams didn’t do lineups all season. Let’s consolidate leagues?
Well... let's see you do that against the big dogs next year. Congratulations, welcome to the A league :) (we'll be keeping the 10 team format lol)

@Laus723 and you as well my fellow silver medalist.

Official congratulations to our new A League Champion @Thunderheart killer year, barely had to make any moves while Ciccarelli and I maxed out as usual.

Reactions: Dr Beinfest

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad