Fantasy Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Next year I'll set the goalies right. I knew they were overpowered last season, and tried to change it, but caught flak. Oh well.
adjustments were attempted so no worries, just don't like typically seeing most nights a goalie will be the highest scorer for a team even over guys that get 2 damn goals and half a dozen shots lol..but at least we adjusted the +/- I don't think people realize how shitty that was and was impacting scoring for forwards and dmen...especially dmen on bad teams..that should help with getting our skaters more points than last year overall as I remember having Chabot who would get me 2 assists but was a -4 and I barely got any damn points hahaha...

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
Goalies should have a very significant role.

But, since we are not tying points to GAA and Save percentage bad goalies are not as significant. If you have poor goalies you should lose. That’s what needs to be fixed. A team should be hammered if they have bad goalies (just like in real life, right)?

Goalies are not synonymous with kickers.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I have never seen goalies compared to kickers before.... goalies should hold a lot of weight. Just look how awful the Hawks were with bad goaltending last year. One of the worst teams in the league.

Meanwhile the Bears went 12-4 with a terrible kicker.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
Dubynk and Markstrom are available for forward help.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Dubynk and Markstrom are available for forward help.

I sent you an offer, but aren’t you the guy from last year who wanted to trade some of the worst goalies in the league for top forwards?

Like hey here is my 12th round drafted goalie but give me your 3rd round drafted forward BUT THEY SCORED THE SAME AMOUNT OF POINTS SO IT’S FAIR!!!

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I sent you an offer, but aren’t you the guy from last year who wanted to trade some of the worst goalies in the league for top forwards?

Like hey here is my 12th round drafted goalie but give me your 3rd round drafted forward BUT THEY SCORED THE SAME AMOUNT OF POINTS SO IT’S FAIR!!!
not sure your last sentence is going to help you seal the deal lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad