Fantasy Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
ANNOUNCEMENT

We have two rosters that were auto-drafted due to them not being renewals. DHF, and AD's kid took over Torment's team. They had to use their 3 adds for the week to fix auto-draft f***-ups that wouldn't have happened had they been drafting the team. I'm giving them each 3 manual commissioner adds for the week to reflect this, and the fact that they're saving our league's ass by committing to these teams, anyways. Ty Bo Killers has used one of his adds today, already, in Mikhail Sergachev. He has two left. No player dropped as Schmidt was put on IR. DHF has 3 available to him, also, if he so chooses.

And remember to pay up as soon as you all can. Link is below. Deadline is November 1st.

Pay your $50.00 fantasy league dues for HF Hawks 2019-2020 now!

Last edited:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
ANNOUNCEMENT

We have two rosters that were auto-drafted due to them not being renewals. DHF, and AD's kid took over Torment's team. They had to use their 3 adds for the week to fix auto-draft ****-ups that wouldn't have happened had they been drafting the team. I'm giving them each 3 manual commissioner adds for the week to reflect this, and the fact that they're saving our league's ass by committing to these teams, anyways. Ty Bo Killers has used one of his adds today, already, in Mikhail Sergachev. He has two left. No player dropped as Schmidt was put on IR. DHF has 3 available to him, if he so chooses.

And remember to pay up as soon as you all can. Link is below. Deadline is November 1st.

Pay your $50.00 fantasy league dues for HF Hawks 2019-2020 now!
don't care what anyone says about you man...class act!

and my kid is still f***ing stuck with Buff from like round 7 hahahaha...

DHF deserves this as well, you will need those 3 moves to stream some tenders brother...thanks to DHF as well for sticking with his team, you might be a mediocre mod but definitely a stand up dude...league thanks you as well.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
don't care what anyone says about you man...class act!

and my kid is still ****ing stuck with Buff from like round 7 hahahaha...

DHF deserves this as well, you will need those 3 moves to stream some tenders brother...thanks to DHF as well for sticking with his team, you might be a mediocre mod but definitely a stand up dude...league thanks you as well.

He's got em if he wants to use em. Just needs to text me who he wants added/dropped. :thumbu:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
nice add for my kid yesterday -Mikhail Sergachev

upload_2019-10-4_8-37-44.png

lol, what a game the kid had...

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
I am open to all trades.

Also, goalies need to be addressed again next year. If a guy gives up 7 goals he has no business putting up any positive points.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I am open to all trades.

Also, goalies need to be addressed again next year. If a guy gives up 7 goals he has no business putting up any positive points.

I floated the idea of making GA -3 like Daily Fantasy a few times. Nobody else said anything.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I floated the idea of making GA -3 like Daily Fantasy a few times. Nobody else said anything.
you complained about the points per save...they needed to be lowered which I said..-1 more point for a goal is only going to do so much when these guys are still making 30-40 saves a game...goalies out of wack yet again....25 per save would be fine - 4 saves =1 point is what we should be doing with a -2 per goal..

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
you complained about the points per save...they needed to be lowered which I said..-1 more point for a goal is only going to do so much when these guys are still making 30-40 saves a game...goalies out of wack yet again....25 per save would be fine - 4 saves =1 point is what we should be doing with a -2 per goal..

The points per save we originally had made goalies ranked near 300 and lower. We wouldn’t be rostering them other than to get our starts in. I outlined all of the pros and cons and explained what would happen if we did x, y and z. Nobody else really chimed in. Goalies are ranked where they should be, but if we wanted there to be a penalty for terrible performances, saves should be .1 pt higher than they are and GA -3. We can only guess why people didn’t support that, but it’s probably because there are only a finite number of goalies that would be top tier guys with those rules. Teams that aren’t strong in goal would suffer big time with those rules. These rules give everyone a chance with goalies.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
The points per save we originally had made goalies ranked near 300 and lower. We wouldn’t be rostering them other than to get our starts in. I outlined all of the pros and cons and explained what would happen if we did x, y and z. Nobody else really chimed in. Goalies are ranked where they should be, but if we wanted there to be a penalty for terrible performances, saves should be .1 pt higher than they are and GA -3. We can only guess why people didn’t support that but it’s probably because there are only a finite number of goalies that would be top tier guys with those rules. Teams that aren’t strong in goal would suffer big time with those rules. These rules give everyone a chance with goalies.
goalies should be lower than anyone else on the ice...I don't know why we want them on par with any forwards in the league especially when they hold 2 slots and anyone can stream them..makes no sense..shit, I said make them have the same relevance as kickers for all I care..instead we have goalies on par with QBs and that just seems so off..the game is continuing to evolve as well, what was once 25-35 shots on goal per game was the norm is now 35-45 shots per game though the quality of shots really aren't improving...just the quantity - more shots=more goalie points for saves. The points per save needed to be lowered even more.. I didn't like how it was last year, don't like it now either as it really didn't do much overall except punish a really bad performance...but meh to okay performances are still going to get you double digit points. oh well, f*** it...

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
goalies should be lower than anyone else on the ice...I don't know why we want them on par with any forwards in the league especially when they hold 2 slots and anyone can stream them..makes no sense..****, I said make them have the same relevance as kickers for all I care..instead we have goalies on par with QBs and that just seems so off..the game is continuing to evolve as well, what was once 25-35 shots on goal per game was the norm is now 35-45 shots per game though the quality of shots really aren't improving...just the quantity - more shots=more goalie points for saves. The points per save needed to be lowered even more.. I didn't like how it was last year, don't like it now either as it really didn't do much overall except punish a really bad performance...but meh to okay performances are still going to get you double digit points. oh well, **** it...

If we make them like kickers, we need more time to make sure everyone understands that. As it is, our draft followed the typical draft guides.

Personally, after all of the complaining about goalies last year, I leaned toward skaters this year. Would love to have a good team going against the grain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad