Fantasy Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
...so your saying there is a chance???? lol....still wide open, plenty of time for a team or two to rise...my team has decided to take a **** on me, so DHF in for the kill now!!

giphy.gif

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Kevin Hayes empty net goal and I lose by 2.5 points. ****in A.
yeah that sucks - last 3 weeks my losses have been close but my goalies have shit the bed for me- or have gotten starts skipped...oh well.

the one thing I hate is the plus/minus - I really hate that is a
+1 or -1 for a worthless stat - I would much rather that be gone if we do it again next year or minimize it to half a point gain/loss..we barely take plus/minus seriously in real life, shouldn't really consider it here IMO.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
yeah that sucks - last 3 weeks my losses have been close but my goalies have **** the bed for me- or have gotten starts skipped...oh well.

the one thing I hate is the plus/minus - I really hate that is a
+1 or -1 for a worthless stat - I would much rather that be gone if we do it again next year or minimize it to half a point gain/loss..we barely take plus/minus seriously in real life, shouldn't really consider it here IMO.

It doesn’t help that you have the most points against this year either.

I don’t mind +/- in fantasy. What would we sub in for it though?

Reactions: AmericanDream

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
It doesn’t help that you have the most points against this year either.

I don’t mind +/- in fantasy. What would we sub in for it though?
lol, yeah everyone has great weeks against me lol!

I am not sure, just hate knowing an assist is 4 points and a plus/minus has the value of 1 or -1 ..just seems too high for something so meaningless...I would rather make it the same point total as a shot...just me bitching personally I guess.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Kevin Hayes empty net goal and I lose by 2.5 points. ****in A.

Not only that, he picked up Strome then changed his mind and went with Ward. Both had great games but Ward scored enough to put him over the top. Props to @ploppsdman

Big matchups this week, both of the bye weeks are there for the taking. Go beat Jim, I’ll beat him next week for sure.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Not only that, he picked up Strome then changed his mind and went with Ward. Both had great games but Ward scored enough to put him over the top. Props to @ploppsdman

Big matchups this week, both of the bye weeks are there for the taking. Go beat Jim, I’ll beat him next week for sure.

Jim has a pretty bad schedule with man games this week. I should be able to beat him

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
I find it hilarious that it took 2 years to make a trade...i FINALLY get the forward I need...and he promptly injures himself at a fundraiser?

Not funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad