Fantasy Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Their beer is great. :dunno:

I’ll PM you sometime when I’m on a computer and can find some old threads on just how scummy he is.

Yes he makes great beer, but at a certain point when you scam hundreds of people for thousands of dollars for personal gain.... I’m not buying your product no matter how good it is and supporting you.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I’ll PM you sometime when I’m on a computer and can find some old threads on just how scummy he is.

Yes he makes great beer, but at a certain point when you scam hundreds of people for thousands of dollars for personal gain.... I’m not buying your product no matter how good it is and supporting you.

Damn, knew nothing about what you're saying.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Guys dropping like flies. Arvidsson and Subban on IR for Preds. Fowler in Anaheim. Haula in Vegas. Klingberg, Vasilevskiy, Matthews has been, McAvoy has been, Ladd just went out... so many guys out or going out.
half my damn team has gone to IR...McAvoy, Boeser, Edler, Seth Jones (started on IR), Quick, Campbell etc... blah, most of my moves are moving guys to and from IR lol...

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Trying to break the mold. All offense. f*** the three goalies you guys are carrying. I did pick up a goalie tonight though...but still

Reactions: ColdSteel2

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Domingue or Cal Petersen? Both could be #1 for a while. Petersen is more talented on a worse team. Domingue might rack up wins

Reactions: swerdnase
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->